“Best memories of the summer”
Review of Laserquest Edinburgh - CLOSED

Laserquest Edinburgh
Reviewed 21 June 2014

Well, kind of strange to fight the 10y.o. and, as the matter of fact, losing with them.
Still, that is so much fun and it is all kind of old-school style. Loved it ;)

1  Thank Michał B

Reviewed 21 June 2014

My very grown up friends and I went to laser quest for my birthday. The arena itself is just how a laser quest arena should be - dark, atmosphere with lots of wee hide-y holes and a varied layout. The only downside was playing against a bunch of wee, cheeky boys but I suppose that was the only way to squeeze us in. At £10 each for 2 games, it's was not too badly priced. You got get an extra game for £2 each. It's also a fantastic workout with all the running about. You're having so much fun you don't even realise you're exercising. My friend and I ran about like we were O'Neill and Carter in Stargate, chasing down the Goa'uld. Would love to go back with a big group of friends for one big evening session.

1  Thank renza88
Reviewed 24 May 2014

We booked the venue for 20 twelve year old girls and they had a ball. They had 3 games and an hour in the very clean and presentable party room. It was good value if not cheap and the guys who run it are laid back, helpful and pleasant. Big hit!

2  Thank Claire T
Reviewed 18 May 2014

We had our 12 year old's birthday party here yesterday. We booked three games (1 hour) and then the party room for an hour. Everyone had a great time! The staff were very friendly and helpful, even offering a big Dominos pizza warmer bag to keep the pizzas from going cold while I waited for the games to finish. There's a Dominos 2 minutes walk away with a Co-OP opposite so I ordered pizza then bought sodas, crisps etc while the kids played.

Fantastic party!