Fiona and Jimmy have a fantastic B&B about a 20minute walk from the centre of Edinburgh. We had some personal issues which meant we had to cancel our original booking in November but Jimmy and Fiona were incredibly accommodating and moved our booking to February with no hassle especially as we had booked a "non-refunable" deal. We were in room 7, one of the four poster doubles and the room was immaculate and extrememly comfortable with tea and coffee making facilities and also a fridge and giant tv! The breakfast was brilliant with a huge selection to choose from and as our last night there was on the 13 February we came back to our room to find a rosr and some choloates - a lovely touch for Valentines day. Would highly recommend anyone visiting Edinburgh to stay at Glenalmond House.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Glenalmond House is a Victorian 4 star rated guest house, with many original features. Private car parking is free, and there is free Wi-Fi available throughout the guest house. For that special occasion, why not book one of our beautiful deluxe en-suite rooms with queen-size 4-poster or Rococco bed. The extensive breakfast menu includes the traditional Scottish with haggis, scrambled egg with Scottish smoked salmon and many vegetarian options. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, lastminute.com.au, Hotels.com, Book Direct Rooms, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Glenalmond House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Glenalmond House Hotel Edinburgh
- Glenalmond House Edinburgh, Scotland