Very close to Haymarket overland rail station. (so if you are coming by train from London, get off here and not Waverly) This Hilton is comfortable, although the carpets in the townhouse room I had were a little tired. Also only having a shower and no bath in a delux room is pretty poor. There are good bars close by, but you are better off heading to the centre of town.
The staff were good and the breakfast like most Hiltons was good. This hotel is a bargin for the price and location, and I can recommend it. Just make sure that the towel heater is on in winter
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A historic 1860s listed building, the Hilton Edinburgh Grosvenor hotel is housed over two buildings, a main building and a townhouse building. Situated in the stylish West End of the city, our hotel is just 200 meters from Haymarket train station and offers easy access to Edinburgh's iconic attractions, from Edinburgh Castle to Princes Street and the Royal Mile and is the perfect location to explore Scotland’s capital city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Booking.com, Expedia APAC, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Wotif.com, lastminute.com.au, Hooroo Pty Ltd, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Hotelopia so you can book your Hilton Edinburgh Grosvenor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Edinburgh Grosvenor Hotel Edinburgh
- Edinburgh Hilton
- Hilton Edinburgh Grosvenor Scotland