Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
Expedia.comUSD 194
Hotels.comUSD 194
Booking.comUSD 193
1,751 results
All reviews ushers restaurant handpicked hotels executive room brasserie restaurant close to the airport park and ride lovely hotel fresh milk leisure facilities birthday treat following morning haggis wedding newton tv bath relaxation
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 December 2020

Last minute decision to go away for a few days before christmas and have christmas lunch. From the outset the staff were amazing, initial enquiry was handled promptly and covered all questions, arranging for an early check in to suit my circumstances. The executive room was lovely, had everything that was required and a little balcony.

Due to covid there were alcohol restrictions in place, however the drinks menu had an extensive selection of non-alcoholic drinks for all tastes. The brunch menu (and service) was brilliant.

Service was wonderful, from reception to spa to waiters. Christmas dinner was lovely - I was a tad dubious of booking as a solo traveller, however all staff made me feel completely comfortable and at ease.

The pool and spa are wonderful, well organised booking system to meet with current restrictions.

My only two (tiny) observations are 1. it's a shame the balcony doesn't look over the beautiful grounds and 2) a mini bar would have been nice for the odd packet of over-priced pringles when the fancy takes.

Date of stay: December 2020
2  Thank obsessed_monkey
Reviewed 16 November 2020

Thank you Norton House. My son had an idea to treat his mum. Ordered an afternoon tea takeaway and we were delighted with the experience. Easy to order online and picked up at the front door. Met by Mike Sanchez who had great banter with us before we drove away. Food quality was amazing and the sandwiches were so fresh. There was so much food even our neighbours got treated as well. Good show Norton we highly recommend.

Room tip: Great Takeaway service
Date of stay: November 2020
2  Thank Wirestar1
Reviewed 31 October 2020 via mobile

My husband and I stay in this Hotel & Spa and this was the best experience of customer service we have ever had. The staff were attentive, friendly and caring. Nothing was too much trouble. The food was amazing - breakfast was huge. Thank You for making our visit to Scotland so special and would highly recommend you to our friends and family.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank KazDenning
Reviewed 28 October 2020 via mobile

We went to the Norton for a 2 night Autumn Break deal. Hotel & rooms were very clean, food amazing and staff very helpful. We stayed in an Executive room which was very spacious. I would definitely return to this hotel

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank 656debbies
Reviewed 11 October 2020

Huge thank you to all the staff this weekend for making myself and my family feel safe. They hotel was in immaculate condition and nothing was too much hassle! Room service was amazing even 3am in the morning for our baby! Will definitely be staying again!

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank kayleighs624
Peter Dornom, General Manager at Norton House Hotel & Spa Edinburgh, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2020

Dear kayleighs624
Thank you so much for staying with us and I will share this lovely feedback with my team.
We look forward to taking care of you all again soon.
Stay safe.