A recent one night visit for the first time saw all of my party bowled over by the quality of this fine hotel. We had the oportuntiy to have suites which were absolutely wonderfully presented. The attention to detail was second to none and the service first rate. A return trip is definitely required to make the most of the facilities, the location and the atmosphere of this hotel. Fresh morning tea brought to your room by butlers - wonderful, not for them the ubiquitous kettle and tray! Butlers have very good local knowledge and were most helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Howard is a small and discreet hotel which occupies three Georgian houses. A classically elegant hotel both outside and in, it has just 18 luxury rooms and suites. Located by Waverley train station, situated just off Princes Street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia APAC, Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Otel, TravelClick, Agoda, HotelsClick, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your The Howard reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Howard Hotel Edinburgh
- Howard Hotel Edinburgh
- Howard Edinburgh
- The Howard Edinburgh, Scotland