“Wonderful place and fantastic location”
other travellers have booked this property
city lights  fantastic walks- fife in the back ground
K I T C H E N Dish W Micro W Fridge F  Washer /dryer carlton YET another fantastic walk  view
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
K I T C H E N Dish W Micro W Fridge F  Washer /dryer
carlton YET another fantastic walk  view
DINNER
apartment building. top - £63-79-99-115-
EDINBURGH SUNSET     at Aurther seat  if u dare go up
christmasdome on George street
bus link . airport  - city £3 each way- I GENERALY PICK UP GUESTS AT DROP -OFF
CALTON HILL -PRINCESS ST
VIEW FROM AURTHER SEAT . if u dare 2 go up
edinburgh fire works we love our fireworks
reflection - thank you for looking in And staying
floor plan  livingroom has seating for 7 people  includes 1 sofa + 1 bed/sofa 5\'ft
view is 1 min walk from Apartment
Garage parking  -free
YES ! Edinburgh has a sunny beach on a good day ' like the shades 'Raybands of course'
3 seat sofa  + chair + sofa bed
TV DVD  films  BOOKS  etc
dave DEB scot july 20111 - canada
july 2014 Gwen and peter from AZ
Valari and Matt Venga: Florida living in Italy  : jan 2016.
Jean Luc : France - sept 2015 for 2nd time Visit
Large bath re fit done 2015
Walk in shower
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
tvanbee
Shakopee, Minnesota
“Wonderful place and fantastic location”
Reviewed 4 November 2014 for a stay in July 2014

I highly recommend this vacation rental. We are a family of three (myself, husband and teenage son) and we stayed in this flat for three days. I wish we could have stayed longer. It was clean and well equipped with everything you could possibly need (and then some). The owner has great taste in décor and the location is fabulous. We really enjoyed our time in Edinburgh and loved that we could also enjoy spending time unwinding from our busy day.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Amenities
Liked least: Stairs
Travelling group: Other
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
oztravell...
Brisbane
“Great apartment”
Reviewed 28 October 2013 for a stay in August 2013

We stayed four nights at Gordon's wonderful apartment and thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The apartment is very well equipped, comfortable and very clean. It really is a home away from home with lots of nice little touches that make self catering easy. Off street secure parking is a real bonus if you have a car. It is a pleasant walk up into the Royal Mile and there is a bus a short distance away if you choose not to walk. There is a train line nearby but we are light sleepers and were not bothered by this at all. A large supermarket is about 10 minutes walk away. We would definitely stay here again and pleased to follow our friends recommendation who had stayed here previously.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: There was everything you needed and more to make an easy and comfortable stay.
Liked least: Nothing
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
28 Oct 2013
I am glad all worked well , it's good that people take up recommendations from their friends ... As I alway say I will do my best. Have been since 2009 and looking f w to 2014 ..
Malaysia

Rugged travelers
Belgium
Reviewed 20 April 2013 for a stay in April 2013

A romantic getaway
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing