All reviews edinburgh airport breakfast tray city centre visiting edinburgh family room few minutes walk away an early flight perfect location nice stay porridge stayed here for nights accommodation bus
Reviewed 29 July 2015 via mobile

Stayed here recently for a night whilst waiting for my flight home the following day. Very friendly and warm welcome received and everything was explained. Clean and tidy rooms and loved the separate entrance to come and go as you pleased. They even arranged an earlier breakfast for me as I had to leave by 8am and arranged a taxi as it was raining.
Would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 July 2015

Nice light room with en suite, both Iron, ironing board and hair dryer (these little touches make a big difference), comfortable bed and WiFi. I had a lovely breakfast, service was friendly and professional. Very conveniently situated, with both the centre of Edinburgh and the airport only a short bus ride away (bus stops are only a couple of minutes by foot).
When I left in the morning, I felt fresh and happy. I loved my stay at Netherby House, and will defenetly be staying again in the future. I fully reccomend it! Thank you

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 June 2015

Stayed here in March with a friend. George was really welcoming and the room was lovely. We had a room at the back of the house looking onto the car park. It was bright, sunny and very clean. The cooked breakfast was top notch and very enjoyable. Thanks again for a lovely stay, will see you again.

Stayed: March 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 June 2015

Very clean and we appreciate the attention to detail. Good shower, Thank you George well done!
Very friendly service. Close to the airport and bus service good. We are From NZ and would recommend for convenience.

Room Tip: Downstairs family room loads of space for us we are a couple
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 April 2015

Stayed here with a friend for a reunion, The room was large and suited our stay perfectly.
Large en-suite bathroom with power shower was superb.
A big thank you to George for the lovely Full English Breakfast served in the morning.

A definite B & B to get added to my "must stay again" list.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled with friends