“Enjoyed”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 25 August 2016

Great food in a good restaurant after a fabulous day in Edinburgh. The Lamb Jaipur and lamb simikot was very tasty with the pilau rice and peswarhi nan. Attentive staff.

Reviewed 22 August 2016 via mobile

Fabulous food...sag panir(9.25 pound!) and balti lamb(12.50)...with 1 serve of rice. More than enough for 2. Staff were very pleasant and efficient, and the food was delicious.

Reviewed 15 August 2016 via mobile

I have literally just ordered from Deliveroo and can't express my disappointment enough! The chicken is so tough I can't bite into it and the sauce is tastless! The garlic nan breads are cold and tastless! Please do not be fooled by the other good reviews on this! I have been completely ripped off and paid for a meal I cannot even eat! I hope the restaurant staff read this and feel ashamed - it's robbery.
What to expect really from a place that has such a huge menu!

5  Thank Tracey K
Reviewed 11 August 2016

Enjoyed an extended weekend with the family in Edinburgh and stayed at an AirBnB not far from Haymarket. Ordered take-away from Ignite, a very good Indian restaurant with great value. Lovely food with just the right amount of spiciness to it (I asked for their recommendation and followed it, superb lamb dish from Nepal that I have never had before, plus chicken with green herbs). The food we ordered lasted for dinner and lunch the day after. All at a very reasonable price. You get a salad as well. Highly recommended based on that one experience. We only ordered take-away, so I have no idea of how the service is.

Reviewed 23 July 2016 via mobile

I always get my Indian takeaways from here as I know it will be good quality. The food is lovely and always tastes really good. The staff are nice and friendly too. I really enjoy the spinach and paneer dish.