My husband and I recently stayed for four nights at the Fraser Suites and had a wonderful experience. The staff was very friendly and helpful and the room was extremely comfortable with a nice view of the New Town. We had a junior suite and the small sitting area was a great place to relax. We were right off the Royal Mile, so the location was convenient yet quiet because we were on a side street. St. Giles Cafe is right next door and they offer a nice menu of coffee drinks, scotch and desserts. We would definitely stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just off the Royal Mile and near Edinburgh Castle, this boutique hotel boasts luxurious rooms, a gym and a restaurant. There are superb views across Princes Street Gardens. Fraser Suites Edinburgh features designer furniture, iPod docking stations and LCD flat-screen TVs. Luxurious bathrooms have rainfall showers, and the kitchenettes offer a microwave and refrigerator. The Broadsheet Bistro serves breakfast. Dating back to the 1800s, the historic building features bespoke art from the Edinburgh College of Art. Staff at Fraser Suites are friendly and welcoming ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Wotif.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Agoda, Hooroo Pty Ltd, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Fraser Suites Edinburgh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fraser Suites Edinburgh Hotel Edinburgh
- Fraser Hotel Edinburgh
- Fraser Suites Edinburgh Scotland