Choosing accommodation in a city that you are unfamiliar with is always hard. I chose well with Fraser Suites in Giles Street, Edinburgh. This apartment hotel is reasonably priced and is brilliantly located in the "old " city right off the Royal Mile. Everything is within walking distance and the apartments are a great size with all amenities. The beds are lovely and comfy and the staff very friendly. There is a fitness centre and a laundry for travelers to use and a resturant which serves breakfast within the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just off the Royal Mile and near Edinburgh Castle, this boutique hotel boasts luxurious rooms, a gym and a restaurant. There are superb views across Princes Street Gardens. Fraser Suites Edinburgh features designer furniture, iPod docking stations and LCD flat-screen TVs. Luxurious bathrooms have rainfall showers, and the kitchenettes offer a microwave and refrigerator. The Broadsheet Bistro serves breakfast. Dating back to the 1800s, the historic building features bespoke art from the Edinburgh College of Art. Staff at Fraser Suites are friendly and welcoming ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Booking.com, Expedia APAC, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Wotif.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Fraser Suites Edinburgh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fraser Suites Edinburgh Hotel Edinburgh
- Fraser Hotel Edinburgh
- Fraser Suites Edinburgh Scotland