“Brilliant evening”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Private Dining, Reservations
Reviewed 30 October 2018 via mobile

Visited here last year and very impressed. Came back with friends and we were even more impressed. Very busy Saturday night so glad we had booked. Greeted and seated professionally. For starters I had my standard Beef Carpaccio and suitably impressed. The others had a lovely duck pate. For mains I went for the Duck- pink and succulent. My wife and friends all went for the Saltimbocca which they liked. The rosemary potatoes were very tasty. We were too full for puddings so my mate and I had an Americano with hot milk. Lovely ambience and the owner has great banter.

Date of visit: October 2018
1  Thank MikeMason

Reviewed 26 October 2018

The pasta as excellent. Staff was warm and friendly and a great atmosphere for kids.
You don't have to wait too long for food at all.
Well priced Italian.
Can offer gluten-free pasta and pizza bases.

Reviewed 13 October 2018 via mobile

I always liked Dante's for great service, value and a fantastic wine list. Popped in for dinner with another couple last night and took advantage of the halibut special while friends tucked into pasta. Delicious. Starters were fab (ricotta fritter is something that blew me away) The dessert was excellent - berry & cream tart. Pastry base was so crunchy fresh and light. Must go again soon

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 31 August 2018 via mobile

I have been here a couple of times now with family, and on both occasions the food and service have been fantastic! There is a great choice of food, and cocktails (I thoroughly recommend the Lemon Drop and Espresso Martini), and the service is a good balance of attentive and friendly, without being over the top. Also, don't be put off by the price, it definitely provides value for money!

Reviewed 22 August 2018 via mobile

We visited Dante’s for the first time last week and have no hesitation in recommending it and we will certainly return. The food was very tasty and well presented. My daughter had the Fillet Steak and said it was so good “it made me smile”.

The staff very friendly and chatty and attended when needed.