“Lunch”
Review of Beijing Banquet

Beijing Banquet
Ranked #600 of 2,609 Restaurants in Edinburgh
Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

First visit and very happy with the quality and selection. Freshly cooked and the foods not sitting too long with the amount of customers in at lunchtime. Staff are visible and polite and the pricing is good for lunch. Recommend a visit.

1  Thank Chriss M

Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

We visited the Beijing Banquet after booking a table for 6. We were shown to our table immediately and service was good.
The buffet all you can eat is amazing with lots of Chinese dishes way to many to tell you them all. Italian pasta and pizza and calzone. Steaks, shrimps, scallops on live cooking demonstrations and lots of sweets and a chocolate fountain.
Food was excellent, place is new and very clean. Staff are friendly. Recommend this place.

1  Thank Vince M
Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

So my partner and I decided to go for lunch with our friends to this establishment. After we had eaten our main we decided to go for dessert my friend and I both got the watermelon and this was how it was, it was brown, granulated and left a very disgusting taste in our mouths. After a bit of research it turns out that this is the process of watermelon going out of date. We complained about this to the manager who told us that the watermelon was fresh, what alot of nonsense. The managers customer service was absolutely appalling and I am utterly disappointed in this establishment. The photo is what it looked like after my friend had bit into it and had to spit it out. There was more but the manager had either wiped or shaken it off. I won't be back and I thoroughly advise anyone not to go here it's disgusting.

Reviewed 31 August 2017

Dinner with friends the other day. Well, I was very surprised. The venue looks very tastefully decorated, staff were very attentive and the food was plentiful and very tasty. I would definitely recommend this restaurant. 5 stars.

2  Thank Chris106102
Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

Visited the Beijing Banquet last Sunday as we couldn't think of something different, was rather disappointed with this restaurant as I was expecting so much more, the food was ok but was starting to dry,especially the noodles, service at the table was speedy your plate was taken away quickly. As has been stated before it is cash only, we felt that the overall experience was rather overpriced for what was on offer, unfortunately won't be rushing back

1  Thank Keith R