“Curry with a contemporary style!”

Ronaq Restaurant - New Waverley
Ranked #482 of 2,803 Restaurants in Edinburgh
Neighbourhood: Old Town
Neighbourhood: Old Town
Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

Really great restaurant. Modern design. Extremely attentive and friendly staff. The food was delicious. One of the best curries I’ve had in ages!

RonaqRestaurant, Public Relations Manager at Ronaq Restaurant - New Waverley, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Thank you very much for your kind review!

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

Four of us ate here on a Friday night. It's not your regular High St Indian restaurant in style and atmosphere. Not a scrap of red flock wallpaper to be seen!
The restaurant is in a prominent corner position with lots of windows - I'd guess it has decent views during the day. Service attentive. Busy, lively atmosphere. Food good, though not outstanding. Two of us were veggies and the vegatarian options are clear and plentiful on the menu. Sensible prices. Not at all a bad Old Town eating option.

1  Thank MartinC132
RonaqRestaurant, Public Relations Manager at Ronaq Restaurant - New Waverley, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Thank you very much for your kind review!

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

1st time at this restaurant. Food was excellent and the restaurant very nice and modern with amazing views of Edinburgh city centre. The only negative is we felt rushed. It was busy and it felt like they wanted the table.

Thank you! We will take your comments on board!

Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

Came here for my dads birthday, and it was perfect from start to finish. Staff are so attentive and friendly and the food was beautiful. We had a variety of dishes all lovely so no matter what you have I’m sure you will enjoy!

Thank you very much for your kind review! We hope your Dad had a great birthday!

Reviewed 23 February 2018

Being indian myself, I feel I know what good indian food is as I eat it everyday! This place serves very good indian food! We ordered the Paneer Tikka Masala, Rice, Naan Bread and the Masala Fish. All the food was piping hot and was spiced excellently, I was a bit nervous ordering from here as I thought they may "tone down" the flavors. I am glad they didn't as this is authentic indian food!

Thank you very much for your kind review! We hope to see you again soon!