Looks like an old 1920s school room, wooden floored.... but jam packed with people wall to wall, mat to mat, well over maximum occupancy, and then some! and with electric fan heaters on full blast, water bottles strewn all over floor, which is already slippery enough from all the sweat, and no fire exit to hand, it is only a matter of time before someone's nylon yoga suit gets too lose to the heater then.... WHOOOOSH! and not only yoga studio but the whole block is ablaze and pity the poor Yogi trapped in the studio.
Oh, and if you're disabled or not in peak fitness expect to be told bluntly you are not welcome.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.