See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 May 2017 via mobile

Very welcoming owners. Catered for my sons food allergies with no problems. Clean, big on suite bedroom with lovely views. We heard no internal noise with people coming and going. We were given a key to come and go which was very handy. Breakfast was lovely and ready for the time you stated. We will definitely be back.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 May 2017

For what you get it really is quite expensive. Needs some TLC. Be warned the walls are thin and the beds creaky. If you're in a room next at a, let's say "affectionate", couple you'll know all about it. So sorry if I woke you up by banging my bathroom door and taking very little care to be quiet at 6am but you did keep me awake when I was trying to get to sleep and you woke me up again at 1.30.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Julie D
Reviewed 5 October 2016 via mobile

Stayed for one night.Although it's clean,it could do with some TLC as it's well past it's sell by.The house itself is grand and spacious,the room was en suite,but from what I saw it needs decorating and new carpets to replace the worn out one they have.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Caroline K
Reviewed 24 August 2016

The establishment is in serious need of refurbishment if charging as it does. It is a VERY Basic room and breakfast. The bathrooms were cleaned to a high standard but the equipment was cracked and old. The beds were cheap and long past their natural life, The bedding and towels were tired and thin. The host Vinesh was delightful and very helpful. However the place needs a good clean and investment. The hall on arrival would have prevented us staying had we been booked more than one night for our convenience. The wifi was very efficient.

Room Tip: Tay views are round an oil derrick repair yard and hardly splendid
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Rosemary G
Reviewed 18 August 2016 via mobile

Myself, partner and daughter stayed here for two nights in May '16. Absolutely lovely little place, nice breakfast, and the owner was very accommodating.
Perfect as a cheap but comfortable place to stay. Would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family