“Great Place for the food and the view”

City Harbour Chinese Buffet Restaurant
Ranked #99 of 405 Restaurants in Dundee
Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Buffet, Reservations
Description: Buffet restaurant. Food is good and efficient service with a smile. Prices very reasonable.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I always like going to the City Quay for its fantastic views and dining areas. This time I decided to go to the City Harbour Chinese Buffet Restaurant I have gone here a few times but I not in a year I think so I thought why not go here again.
For the drink, I decided to have Blackcurrant lemonade which was brought to my table while I was selecting my food which was very good in terms of timing. For the drink it's self it tasted very nice with ice on the top as well.
For food terms, I had chicken curry as it is my favorite Chinese food out there. The chicken curry tasted very well the curry was not that spicy but I was not put down by that and the chicken was nice, the chicken was soft and tasty and the boiled rice was nice and soft.
Also, the restaurant also has a good view of the Quay and looking over at Fife.
Overall I will go back to this restaurant as it is the best at the Quay in my opinion

Reviewed 5 April 2018

Great choice of menu. Visited with three friends and we all enjoyed our meal. Was staying at Apex Hotel and Spa so this restaurant was so handy. Will certainly be back.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Price is reasonable if your not visiting at a peak time, food it ok, nothing to write home about, it’s obvious they are just trying to put cheap food out to maximise profits. However there is plenty of food and you can return as often as you wish to fill a plate. Deserts are super cheap but ok for the kids. The restaurant itself is just one big very dated canteen. We arrived at the beginning of service and although the restaurant was empty they didn’t appear too happy about seating 6 of us without a reservation in their extremely empty restaurant. Service though was good and empty plates were removed straight away and we never felt rushed.

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Food excellent and great value for money. Always get a table close to buffet for sake of parents who are older. Accessible restaurant with disabled parking at the door. Need to go this year...soon!

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

One of the best buffets I've been to. Lots of choice. Food looks freshly made and excellent service. Definitely be back there.