I was delighted to revisit Hartfell House and the excellent Limetree Restaurant and to find that after a two year absence everything was-in the best sense-the same as before.The Hotel runs like a well oiled machine and my two night stay was an enjoyable break in a beautiful area.Matt Seddon's cooking continues to impress as does the precision shown by Rob in his superb breakfasts.As well as the wonderful food there is a short but well balanced wine list.Hartfell House,and its tranquillity,are very well worth a visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1850, this impressive Victorian house is in a peaceful terrace high above the town, having lovely views of the surrounding countryside. Beautifully maintained, its bedrooms offer high quality and comfort. The award winning Limetree Restaurant serves a charismatic blend of modern and traditional cooking with Scottish and global influence. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Evoline ltd, Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, Hotels.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Book Direct Rooms, Odigeo and lastminute.com.au so you can book your Hartfell House & The Limetree Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hartfell House And The Limetree Restaurant
- Hartfell House & The Limetree Restaurant Hotel Moffat
- Hartfell House & The Limetree Restaurant Moffat, Scotland