We recently stayed one night as a stopover in Moffat. We were able to park our car in the bays fronting the guest house. Our room on the first floor was very generous, very clean, with a double and single bed. It faced onto the gardens at the rear of the property and was very quiet with the windows opened. Tea and coffee making facilities, and biscuits were provided in the room. The bathroom had a shower cubicle, and showergel, shampoo and body lotion were provided. What really enhanced our stay was our meal in the Limetree restaurant which is housed in the guest house. One of the best meals we have experienced and very reasonably priced for the standard of food. Our three course meal was £29 per head, and every course was delicious. If we lived locally, we would be regular visitors to this restaurant. Highly recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1850, this impressive Victorian house is in a peaceful terrace high above the town, having lovely views of the surrounding countryside. Beautifully maintained, its bedrooms offer high quality and comfort. The award winning Limetree Restaurant serves a charismatic blend of modern and traditional cooking with Scottish and global influence. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, Booking.com, Evoline ltd, Hotels.com, Wotif.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Odigeo, Book Direct Rooms and lastminute.com.au so you can book your Hartfell House & The Limetree Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hartfell House & The Limetree Restaurant Hotel Moffat
- Hartfell House And The Limetree Restaurant
- Hartfell House & The Limetree Restaurant Moffat, Scotland