Great owners and food. Lovely room that was warm and clean. A great place to explore the old part of Moffat with high street walking distance with it's great pubs, shops. A short drive to the Devils Beef Tub and Corehead farm. It was a great place to visit the small shops and the friendly people. I will looking for a house to buy there once I retire.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1850, this impressive Victorian house is in a peaceful terrace high above the town, having lovely views of the surrounding countryside. Beautifully maintained, its bedrooms offer high quality and comfort. The award winning Limetree Restaurant serves a charismatic blend of modern and traditional cooking with Scottish and global influence. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Evoline ltd, Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, Hotels.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Book Direct Rooms, lastminute.com.au and Odigeo so you can book your Hartfell House & The Limetree Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hartfell House And The Limetree Restaurant
- Hartfell House & The Limetree Restaurant Hotel Moffat
- Hartfell House & The Limetree Restaurant Moffat, Scotland