All reviews afternoon tea sandwiches relaxation room hot tub first class treated like royalty food was lovely steam room birthday dinner wedding breakfast open fire stunning hotel the main hotel from start to finish fillet steak wedding venue billiard room
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Stayed here with 2 friends place is beautiful and bedrooms have the wow factor bathroom is luxurious (billiard room ), food was lovely and service really friendly, this is my second stay here spend 2 nights at new year in the beautiful log cabins that was also amazing this is why I came back with friends. The general manager David was very helpful also the head housekeeper sorry forgot her name showed us around the other lodges. Will definitely be telling my other friends how amazing this place is

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

3 day stay to include a business meeting & a meeting with a friend. It was perfect. It is a lovely place - arts & crafts style. We were upgraded to a palatial suite & also enjoyed the spa facilities.
Staff were friendly & helpful.
We will have no hesitation in booking here again.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 April 2018

I have to be honest the spa is nothing special, the staff are lovely but when it comes to anything that sets this spa apart from others ~ it truly does fall majorly short.

The treatments were lovely (Elemis products) other than that the tiny “relaxation room” with awful music doesn’t exactly have the appeal the hotel seems to be going for.

Afternoon tea was set in a pub where you have to walk through the main hotel in a robe, listening to the bartender clinking bottles and glasses about and the guest arriving in the hall way ~ doesn’t do much for the “relaxation” aspect of the spa.

There is no swimming pool and the hot tub is located outside ~

Overall if it’s truly a relaxation day you are looking for go to the Webster wood in Cumbernauld ~

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Emerald L
Reviewed 31 March 2018

My friend and I booked in here for a day of pampering & we were not disappointed. Lovely welcoming staff who showed us round the spa & left us to get changed into our robes & slippers, we then had coffee in the relaxation room before our massage which was very professionally done on a heated bed in a treatment room offering total bliss. We then spent an hour in the thermal room before having a fab afternoon tea then a facial which left our skin glowing. After that it was on to the salon for a pedicure of the highest standard. Only criticism was the therapist was a tad heavy handed with the file & the next day I had a pretty raw foot : ( we were going to end our day in the hot tub but unfortunately a shower of hail stones put paid to that. All in all we loved our day here & will certainly be back for more of the same in the near future.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Mrscolt
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

I had my wedding at Inglewood House last weekend. It is a beautiful hotel and the staff were amazing when it came to helping make my special day perfect. The rooms are exquisite and the food was delicious. I definitely recommend this venue and will visit it again. I can’t thank them enough.

Date of stay: March 2018