“Lovely Authentic food”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

Decided to go for a meal and selected here.
As always a lovely greeting from your host who never seems to be away from the place.
The Merlot wine was lovely as was the pizza and pasta.
Thank your for a lovely meal. We will be back.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

A special celebration saw eight of us having a wonderful evening at our favourite Peebles restaurant. Marvellous Italian wine, food and atmosphere. Service was great and the food freshly cooked. Have been here many times and always have a great experience.

Reviewed 19 February 2018

Don't let the outside appearance put you off. We were lucky to get a table on a Sat night.
Pretty basic inside but very busy (always a good sign). Franco was able to squeeze us in as there were only two. Food was of great quality and decent portion sizes.
Wine a bit pricey but was worth it.

Reviewed 19 February 2018

This is the fourth time that I have visited and once again Superb Food and service,Cant wait to my next visit.

Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

I’ve just had a meal with my husband and daughter at Francos in Peebles and I feel I must let other people know about how over priced they are. I ordered penne pasta with smoked salmon and basically had to hunt for the minuscule pieces of salmon. Plus that is all it was, pasta, cream sauce and some salmon bits (I’m sure I found some!) for which I was charged £10.50. My husband had beef stroganoff with some rice. Not a large portion, the beef was chewy and this cost £13.50! My daughter had a glass of coke costing £2.20 which in England in the restaurant she works a full pint of coke only costs £1.80! I had a large glass of red wine for which I was charged £6.50!! Totally overpriced for a small, totally ordinary Italian restaurant. Furthermore I always ask for a scoop of vanilla ice cream with my dessert instead of cream which I don’t like. So far I have never been charged extra for this but tonight I was charged an extra £1.50! I also feel that £1.90 was quite expensive for one scoop of chocolate ice cream which my daughter had. Greasy, obviously frozen chips also added to the very disappointing night. Our total bill came to £60.60 for one of the worst meals we’ve had in a long time! We certainly won’t be going there again the next time we visit our relatives in Peebles.

3  Thank amandamO2719BK

Been to Francos? Share your experiences!