All reviews first floor fabulous place to stay stayed two nights the hotel was fully booked overlooking the bay morning breakfast stay there again sitting room very nice stay bedroom door top floor beautiful guest house watch the boats walk into town first morning our room was spacious outer hebrides
Reviewed 19 October 2017

Beautifully appointed and right on the esplanade. Sit at the window with a drink or cuppa and watch the boats etc come in. Beautiful scenery. Top class accomodation with very welcoming staff and enjoyable breakfasts. Even a stag's head on the wall in Reception!! and tartan carpets!

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 October 2017

We have stayed at this guest house at least once every year over the last 8 years and are never disappointed. We always receive a warm welcome and the rooms are always clean and comfortable.
There is a lovely varied breakfast menu and the quality of the food is exceptional. The staff are always helpful and polite and nothing is too much trouble for them. We love the Wellpark and would never consider staying anywhere else when in Oban.
Highly recommended.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

Beautiful guest house with amazing views of the sea front. Very clean and comfortable with a friendly and relaxed atmosphere. Very helpful and approachable staff. Lovely place to visit with plenty of sights to see! Would recommend this guest house for anyone looking for a few days away!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 October 2017

Just had a week at wellpark it was amazing staff couldn't be more helpful breakfast was excellent and service was first class and rooms were spotless will definitely be returning next year thank you x

Room Tip: It was very comfortable
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 October 2017

The B&B is basically okay. Rooms are average. Breakfast is good one day, not so good the next. Serving staff could be more polite. Few rooms have a few. The view is the same as all other hotels on this waterfront strip. The major problem is Mr Dickinson, the proprietor. We didn’t have any problems with him, but another guest was questioning something and he became quite irate, downright hostile. If you stay here tread carefully around him, seems friendly, but a very nasty side.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank FlamencoFlame
ricky1965ish, Owner at Wellpark House, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2017

I’ve just read this review. Then I re-read it, then I re -read it again.
I am utterly bemused by it and frankly upset. Hostile? Me?
I don’t do irate, or hostile to anyone.
I would ask anybody reading this review to please believe me when I say that it does not describe me or the Wellpark at all. Ever.
We have never had a 1star review for very good reasons.
My wife, our staff and myself all work so hard to give our guests a good holiday with us.
I don't not know why this person wrote this about us, about me, but it’s just not true.