All reviews first floor fabulous place to stay stayed two nights the hotel was fully booked overlooking the bay morning breakfast friendly owners stay there again sitting room very nice stay bedroom door top floor oban bay beautiful guest house watch the boats walk into town first morning
Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

Beautiful guest house with amazing views of the sea front. Very clean and comfortable with a friendly and relaxed atmosphere. Very helpful and approachable staff. Lovely place to visit with plenty of sights to see! Would recommend this guest house for anyone looking for a few days away!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 October 2017

Just had a week at wellpark it was amazing staff couldn't be more helpful breakfast was excellent and service was first class and rooms were spotless will definitely be returning next year thank you x

Room Tip: It was very comfortable
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 October 2017

The B&B is basically okay. Rooms are average. Breakfast is good one day, not so good the next. Serving staff could be more polite. Few rooms have a few. The view is the same as all other hotels on this waterfront strip. The major problem is Mr Dickinson, the proprietor. We didn’t have any problems with him, but another guest was questioning something and he became quite irate, downright hostile. If you stay here tread carefully around him, seems friendly, but a very nasty side.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank FlamencoFlame
ricky1965ish, Owner at Wellpark House, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2017

I’ve just read this review. Then I re-read it, then I re -read it again.
I am utterly bemused by it and frankly upset. Hostile? Me?
I don’t do irate, or hostile to anyone.
I would ask anybody reading this review to please believe me when I say that it does not describe me or the Wellpark at all. Ever.
We have never had a 1star review for very good reasons.
My wife, our staff and myself all work so hard to give our guests a good holiday with us.
I don't not know why this person wrote this about us, about me, but it’s just not true.

Reviewed 16 September 2017

We stayed in Oban at the Wellpark for two nights in August 2017. Very cute B&B. Clean and comfortable. The first morning we had to get up really early to make it to the ferry. We had a sack breakfast waiting for us right outside our bedroom door which was really nice! That night when got back, the toilet in our room had been running all day and had overflowed water into the bathroom and the room. The proprietors were very apologetic and moved us to a different room. We had a very nice stay and would stay there again.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 August 2017

My wife and I stayed there two days using it as a base to discover Mull and Iona as well as the surrounding areas. Although there is no elevator and our room was the 3rd floor, it was well worth the climb. Our room was spacious with a large washroom and a fantastic view of the harbour. From a side window we were able to watch the sunset.

All the amenities were within a short walking distance including access to the ferry terminal. The breakfast choices were many and the serving staff was wonderful.

We had a wonderful time there and would stay there again.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple