Recently stayed overnight at the hotel which is close to Inverary right on the lochside. Staff were very welcoming and friendly. The room was very comfortable although found the lighting a bit dim. We enjoyed a swim in the lovely pool and then relaxed in the jacuzzi. We also spent a short time in the steamroom and sauna.
It has a nice bar with comfy couches and lovely views of the loch. Pity about the drizzle. The evening meal was excellent and the waiters very friendly and efficient. There was a big choice at breakfast and again the service was first class.
On the whole we had a lovely break and would certainly recommend this hotel preferably in the summer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the Royal Burgh of Inveraray overlooking Loch Fyne, the Loch Fyne Hotel has 80 bedrooms and leisure suite with swimming pool, sauna, steam room and Jacuzzi. There is a comfortable lounge bar and an excellent restaurant. The town of Inveraray is a short stroll away and the hotel is situated 55 miles from Glasgow, making the hotel the perfect touring base for Oban, and Glencoe. Inveraray Jail and Inveraray Castle are a short stroll away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Wotif.com, Expedia APAC, LateRooms, Hooroo Pty Ltd, lastminute.com.au, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Loch Fyne Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Loch Fyne Hotel And Spa
- Loch Fyne Hotel Inveraray
- Loch Fyne Inveraray
- Fyne Hotel Loch
- Loch Fyne Hotel & Spa Inveraray, Scotland