Review Highlights
Transport local

Reliable transport all round peninsula and to Glasgow Prestwick and other destinations nice... read more

Reviewed 23 April 2018
patrick m
Long bus ride, great scenery

Reviewed 1 September 2017
elmdalian
Bristol, United Kingdom
via mobile

All reviews driver iona timetable glasgow ferry visitors
Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

I took this company's coach between Kennacraig and Campbeltown.
He opened and drank a bottle of soda, ate a sandwich and some pills while driving.
This is a road with many bends and this is fully unacceptable.
It seems (reported by a local) that it already happened.

2  Thank jeanmarcd
Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

Great tour, well worth the price you pay for it, ferry, bus, ferry/boat, then boat/ferry depending on how it works out for you, we had get the ferry to Iona then the boat to Staffa, our driver Colin is very knowledgeable about Mull & a very curteous driver, getting through the tight bridges was impressive, I didn't realise until heading back for the ferry back to Oban that I have previously worked with Colin, it was really nice to see him again & really enjoyed listening to the stories of the Isle

Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

I have used the bus between Glasgow and Campbeltown on a number of occasions, most recently on 23 August. As on previous journeys the bus kept good time and driver was friendly and helpful. This is a long bus ride through mountainous, lochside and coastal scenery with some great views. The bus takes a ten minute break in Inverary where there are toilets and a shop.

Reviewed 26 August 2017

I caught the 10:10 service from Lochgilphead on the 4th August to Glasgow city bus terminal. The driver was friendly and put my case under the bus.

This trip ran exactly to timetable and the views from the window were gorgeous. What amazed me on arrival at Glasgow is that the service stopped at the airport before heading into the city. How good is that kind of service??! For the locals to have an option of catching the bus straight to the airport. I would certainly use this service again were I to be in the area... and further more happily recommend it to anyone considering using the service.

1  Thank Crystalline4u
Reviewed 7 August 2017

Drivers on all the routes I've been regularly on in Cowal, 480, 486, 489 are friendly & helpful. They always seem to be prepared to go that wee bit extra to give a great impression, especially for visitors to the area.