“Comfortable, pleasant surroundings, excellent food.”

Claret's Coffee Shop
Ranked #12 of 39 Coffee & Tea in Aberdeen
Price range: USD 0 - USD 13
Reviewed 12 November 2016

We needed a light lunch, in a hurry, so decided to try Clarets which is quite near our home. The cafe is bright, clean, has lovely views and very friendly efficient staff.
Our lunch was well presented, fresh, and delicious. As I looked around I saw happy people enjoying their meals.
The lunch was very good value, I know we will make a habit of visiting Clarets whenever we need a delicious lunch or coffee and cake.

1  Thank Sandra M

Reviewed 4 September 2016 via mobile

Go here often to hit a few balls with my son.
Being a foodie I often try out the cafe.
What a change since Marion and team took over.
Her staff are brilliant and attentive.
Think they have a policy of customer first.
Home bakes scrumptious and the soups excellent.
Only minutes from Aberdeen.
Ample parking and disabled access.
You won't be disappointed it's worth a five star.
Well done Marion and team

3  Thank Bigmur1210
Reviewed 24 August 2016 via mobile

Want to try somewhere different for breakfast and a catch up with friends then this is the place! Short drive out of town to this lovely coffee shop set in lovely scenery. Excellent friendly service and food and coffee was perfect. Definitely will be back.

Reviewed 28 July 2016

After hitting a few golf balls we built up an appetite.
Clarets is in a lovely setting with service and food to match.
The 4 of us really enjoyed the food. My soup and sandwich combo was first class. Brie and cranberry sandwiches - brilliant. The tray bakes? Not a crumb left on any plate!
Reasonably priced as were the coffees, but they were unreasonably good.
Lot of space between the tables.
Can get a bit noisy when busy, as elsewhere.
All in all, very good value.

Reviewed 21 March 2016 via mobile

Just popes into Clarets after a walk. The welcome was fantastic as was the service. Fresh glass of water with lemon and ice as we sat down. We had a lovely panini to share with a lovely side salad. I then had the best fruit scone and my wife had the Aero try bake 10/10 all round.

3  Thank 1014WILL