“essential for lunch near ARI ”
Review of Granma's Kitchen

Granma's Kitchen
Ranked #296 of 762 Restaurants in Aberdeen
Reviewed 24 September 2015 via mobile

There aren't many lunch/coffee spots if you work at ARI but this is a must if you do, I may certainly be making this a weekly thing.

There is so much to choose from - paninis, sandwiches, toasties with lots of fillings, tray bakes, scones, a range of coffees. I went for a coronation chicken panini to take away which was lovely.

The staff are friendly and the decoration is very pretty. This cafe deserves to do very well.

2  Thank gemmxx

Reviewed 7 July 2015 via mobile

Popped in for a light lunch. Great selection of sandwiches, wraps, toasties, plus a soup of the day, daily mains special and plenty of yummy home bakes. Opted for a chicken and cheese toasted panini. It was made perfect, filling was delicious and accompanied with fresh salad and the best coleslaw I have ever tasted! My daughter had a hot chocolate and I had a cappucino, again both delicious! A fab wee place definately worth a visit whether it for a hot cooked breakfast, light lunch, or simply a coffee and yummy cake. Lovely home-cooking and home-bakes with friendly attentive staff we will definately be visiting regularĺy

2  Thank julie f
Reviewed 11 June 2015 via mobile

Amazing top quality food. Very friendly staff. Always willing to help. Can phone ahead with order to save time waiting. Take away or eat in.

1  Thank Eleanor H
Reviewed 28 April 2015

Hi , I have eaten here many times the sandwiches and wraps and salads are always fresh and tasty. Everything is made from scratch. Take away flavoured coffee a real treat, I cannot fault the staff or food here. I have had table service a few times, but there are not many tables so sometimes best to call and check if one free. Home baking lovely too, cannot fault this at all, also have meal deals which are really good value compared to hospital shop pre packed stuff ! I will return.

1  Thank AberdeenBenny
Reviewed 27 November 2014

After being left short for our wedding cake. We were saved by the team at granmas kitchen who gave us a lovely wedding cake for a very good price at short notice. Thank you guys again. The cake was lovely also the food in the cafe is really good as well.

1  Thank johnnyflo