other travellers have booked this property

Review of Fraser Apartment

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Paul C
Wick, United Kingdom
“Very Disappointing (Flat B)”
Reviewed 22 March 2014 for a stay in March 2014
people found this review helpful

As a well travelled person this is the worst place I have stayed very disappointing.
I choose flat A as this is what I viewed on the internet but was given flat B.
The place smelt of damp and there was mould on the couch (made our cloths smell), the sink in the bathroom was cracked and the enamel was worn on the bath. I even found a condom down the side of the couch which I was disgusted with and just goes to show how poorly cleaned the flat is.
I would never recommend this to anyone and this put a damper on our little break (literally)

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?

Travellers are raving about these Aberdeen hotels

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing