“Yummy purple cake..err..blueberry cake 😀”
Review of Contour Cafe

Contour Cafe
Ranked #8 of 37 Coffee & Tea in Aberdeen
Cuisines: British
Reviewed 2 December 2017 via mobile

They served a lovely blueberry cake which I had to rename it Purple cake. The cake is moist and yummy, great service and decent prices. Lovely little cafe.

Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

Lunch provided for a work event. Range of sandwiches/salads a bit bland, and pots small. Fruit pots had fruit with mould on several pieces. Disappointed that this had not been checked before preparation/ delivery

Reviewed 4 October 2017

Popped in for lunch - sandwiches were absolutely delicious. Loved the fact that all options could be toasted. Combinations available are weird and wonderful but, judging by our visit, someone in the kitchen clearly knows what they're doing. Have only held back on an excellent rating for two reasons: I thought lunch was slightly on the pricey side and I felt the toilet could do with a deep clean.

Reviewed 2 October 2017

I had walked past this cafe many times but had never gone in because it usually is pretty busy. My husband and I decided to meet there for lunch this week and it exceeded my expectations. There were plenty of people there but many were ordering take away so there were seats available for us wanting to sit in. I got a cucumber and smoked salmon salad with balsamic and it was wonderful. I am lactose intolerant so it was lovely finding a "dairy-free" option on the menu. The decor was nice and simplistic and the service was pleasant. I would recommend this place for those wanting a yummy lunch tucked away from busy union street.

Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

A consistently great independent cafe in the city. Lovely selection of sandwiches with several options of bread and great selection of cakes. Great coffee and great staff.