USD 95
USD 101
Atholl Hotel(Aberdeen)
USD 83
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 97/night.

Jurys Inn(Aberdeen)
USD 88
USD 71
Palm Court Hotel(Aberdeen)(Great Value!)
USD 80
USD 96
USD 107
The Aberdeen Altens Hotel(Aberdeen)(Great Value!)
USD 70
Ibis Aberdeen Centre(Aberdeen)(Great Value!)
USD 56
  • Restaurant
All reviewsspeedbird innaberdeen airporthire caran early morning flightfree shuttleseparate buildinga couple of minutes walkreception staff arebar and restaurantgood sizebed was comfortableovernight stayrestaurant staffbudget hotelgood nights sleepstayed for one nighttaxi
Reviewed 5 April 2017

An Airline Company has recently commenced direct flights from Aberdeen Airport to Alicante, Spain. I travel to Alicante on a regular basis and being able to leave from my local airport is a bonus. The flights to Alicante are in the morning and to avoid having to travel to the airport in rush hour traffic, I decided to find an airport hotel to stay overnight prior to flying out. I recently stayed in this hotel and it proved to be an excellent choice. Unlike many airport hotels, this hotel has a personal feel to it and the staff are all helpful and friendly. I made my booking by telephone and spoke to “Melinda” on reception. At that time, I made a special request with regards to room allocation. When I arrived at the hotel “Melinda” was on duty at reception and checked me in. She had made sure that my special request was met and she went out of her way to assist me with several matters at check in. She is without doubt an asset to the hotel. The room that I stayed in was very clean and nice and warm with a great shower and a lovely comfy bed. There was no external noise to disturb any sleep. The room was supplied with tea and coffee making facilities. The hotel restaurant has an extensive menu with reasonable prices. Breakfasts are either buffet style or hot meals cooked to order. There is a nice bar area which has a great ambience to it. Bar prices were also very reasonable. The hotel is located within a 5 minute walk from the Airport terminal and the hotel supplies a regular free shuttle bus service. One of the outstanding things about this hotel is the attitude of the staff. They are all exceptionally helpful and friendly and nothing is too much trouble for them. It goes without saying that I would recommend this hotel to others as I have already made arrangements to stay there again.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
SPE_OPSMGR, Operations Manager at Leonardo Inn Hotel Aberdeen Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2017

Dear John B,

Thank you for your kind words throughout your review following your recent stay with ourselves.

I'm extremely pleased to read you found all aspects of our property to your liking from the room, to the food offerings, to our excellent staff.

I have passed on your fantastic comments to Melinda regarding her customer service and she is thrilled that she created a most enjoyable experience for you.

I do hope that you have the opportunity to stay with us again very soon and I look forward to having the pleasure of welcoming you back.

Many thanks and warmest regards,

Reviewed 24 March 2017

Arrived for our over night stay before flying out to Spain. It was easy enough to find and within walking distance from the Airport. Upon arrival the receptionist was dealing with another customer but acknowledged our arrival, she was friendly and welcoming. The rooms were lovely and clean - beds were very comfy.
We decided to eat at the cafe that belongs to the hotel chain, i cant say i was impressed with my meal. Price wise it is good and good portion's - maybe i was just too tired for a meal

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
SPE_OPSMGR, Manager at Leonardo Inn Hotel Aberdeen Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2017

Dear Stroma_13,

Many thanks for your review of The SpeedBird Inn. I'm Glad to read you enjoyed your stay with us and found the staff to be pleasant.

I hope to welcome you back to the hotel soon and enjoy your holiday!

Reviewed 8 March 2017 via mobile

I stayed for one night before mobilising offshore. Receptionists where really friendly and helpful and organised hotel transport to take me to hell port free of charge
Food was excellent value and can recommend the Cajun chicken burger plenty of food for the money
As the hotel is near the airport you can hear the planes and helicopters but otherwise the hotel was quiet and got a good nights sleep
Location is five minute walk from airport so great for overnight stays before travelling out to rival destinations
Only issue was the shower water pressure wasn't great but there was plenty of hot water and the temperature was controllable

Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo

Dear maryanne b,

Thank you for your fantastic review following your recent stay with us at The SpeedBird Inn.

Your kind words are very much appreciated and will be passed on to the team here at the hotel.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel soon.

Reviewed 6 March 2017

This is a no frills hotel and perfect for that stop over for catching early flight in morning. Rooms clean and comfortable and noise free so great nights sleep. Staff all friendly and helpful so ask if you need it. Food and drinks at bar are same as last time i visited but still good so enjoy. Breakfast never got near as running late but would think just as good as before.

Room Tip: All rooms are good
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo

Dear Duncan M,

Thank you for your review following your recent stay with us.

Im pleased to read you enjoyed your stay from start to finish and found all the staff to be welcoming.

I will be sure to pass on your kind words to all the team and we hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 1 February 2017 via mobile

Functional airport hotel used mostly by offshore workers. The room was clean and comfortable. The food was OK, same menu in bar and restaurant, breakfast was freshly cooked. Drinks reasonably priced. Staff were friendly and polite.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Karen D, General Manager at Leonardo Inn Hotel Aberdeen Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2017

Thank you Ian for taking the time to review the Speedbird Inn.

I will pass your kind comments on to my team.

Kind regards