All reviewsdouble treewelcome cookiesauna and steam roomitison vouchercity centresofa beddeluxe roomhotel staffcourse dinnerfamily roomgood sizeone night stayenjoyable staybus stophotel is situatedleisure facilitiestea and coffee
Reviewed 26 March 2017 via mobile

The hotel is beautiful, the staff friendly and helpful, room service was delicious, the room is large and roomy (it's a king with desk and sofa), but the bed is hard and the mattress itself seems to creak with every movement. Having spent the last few nights in a different hotel, the difference in mattress quality was disappointingly obvious from the first time I just sat on it. Everything else was excellent, but if the bed is so uncomfortable, what's the point? Won't stay here again.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 30 March 2017

I write regarding your recent stay at the Hilton Aberdeen Treetops Hotel and I thank you for taking the time to share your feedback us. We at the Hilton Aberdeen Treetops we take all feedback very seriously and constructively and use this feedback to improve our standards and services.

I am very disappointed to hear that your stay did not fully meet your expectations. I have passed all of your comments on to our senior management team, who will thoroughly investigate your comments.

Once again thank you for taking the time to write to us and I do hope that change your mind and you return to the Hilton Aberdeen Treetops In the future.

Reviewed 25 March 2017

Good place to stay and very friendly staff would recommend meals as well as good nights sleep. close to town centre plenty local amenities, Airport not far away and travel in quick time to and from, good gym with free entry and also use of the swimming pool.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Management response:Responded 29 March 2017

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. I am happy to hear you found the hotel to your liking.

We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the not too distant future!

Reviewed 22 March 2017

Our son had a testimonial function in his honour this past weekend. The courteous, helpfulness and all round staff effort to make this event the success that it was can only be described as exceptional and all overseen by Sean who deserves so much credit for running a very efficient team of pleasant staff. Food was excellent and attention to all detail requested was first class. We as a family have had countless compliments of how wonderful an occasion this was, and all who stayed over were delighted with their time staying at the Treetops. We would highly recommend the hotel for whatever occasion and would confidently say you will be making the right decision. Well done to one and all for a truly memorable night. Thank you so so much. Margaret & Mike Low x

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
Management response:Responded 24 March 2017

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience.

I am happy to hear you found the Hotel and our Staff to your liking and that the event ran smoothly. I have passed your comments on to our General Manager.

Reviewed 22 March 2017

Room: Extremely uncomfortable and incredibly noisily sprung bed. My wife described it as a Kafkaesque tattooing of sins on her body, whereas I felt the Hieronymus Bosch paintings of hell fit it better. The noise of bottles being thrown out through the night did not help. Bar: Disappointing. No atmosphere or any of the usual bar facilities, however the friendly, witty and enthusiastic young staff made it enjoyable for us and the onion rings are fantastic. Breakfast: Good selection, great service. Overall: Dated, uncomfortable and lacking in atmosphere, however the staff are fantastic.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Management response:Responded 24 March 2017

Thank you for emailing our guest assistance team directly with some feedback on your recent stay here at The Hilton Treetops in Aberdeen. It is very disappointing to hear that your experience at our hotel, was not up to the level you’ve expected.

My team and I take all feedback very seriously, constructively and constantly use this feedback to improve our standards and services.

I am disappointed that a number of aspects of your stay did not meet your expectations during your visit. We are investigating the points you have raised with the management team at the hotel.

Thank you for your review and I hope you will consider the Treetops in the future.

Reviewed 21 March 2017

I stayed in Aberdeen the night before a conference. I was greeted with a warm welcome at reception and I had a lovely room. the breakfast service was not great but the food was okay. overall it is a good hotel but the staff are not as efficient as I would have expected

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Management response:Responded 24 March 2017

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience.

I am pleased to hear you were greet with a warm welcome and the room was to your liking.

We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the not too distant future.