“Good value all round hotel.”

Holiday Inn Aberdeen - Exhibition Centre
Ranked #58 of 65 Hotels in Aberdeen
Reviewed 24 February 2012

I stayed here for 2 nights on business. There are 2 hotels next to each other, try to stay in the Holiday Inn and not the Express. The express is cheaper but smaller. The rooms are a reasonable size, clean and tidy. There is a good bar downstairs and the breakfast in the morning was very good. Easy to get to from the airport as it is on the outskirts, city centre is a 10 minute taxi ride.
All round good value for money, if you want to spend more then stay in the Hilton Double Tree on the Beach Boulevard which is very nice.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
K_Parchimowicz, Manager at Holiday Inn Aberdeen - Exhibition Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2012

Dear Mr Langley,

First of all a big thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at the Holiday Inn Aberdeen Exhibition Centre. We value your feedback and I will be delighted to pass it on to my collegues in fellow departaments, especially to kitchen and F&B to let them know that you have enjoyed their breakfast efforts.

I truly hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back soon.

With kind regards

Reviewed 25 January 2012

I booked a suite for my husbands birthday he was delighted and the room was just perfect, staff were so friendly, only thing I was disappointed with was I had to pay for breakfast, at least in the Express its FREE.We had a lovely time thank you Holiday Inn

Room Tip: 508 nice and quiet
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
K_Parchimowicz, Manager at Holiday Inn Aberdeen - Exhibition Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2012

Dear Guest,

I am delighted to discover that you have enjoyed your recent stay at the Holiday Inn Aberdeen Exhibition Centre and that you have found all the services up to a very good standard - I have passed your comments to my collegues to let them know about your experience.

In regards to your comment about the breakfast please note that it is Holiday Inn policy to provide a wider range of rates then the Holiday Inn Express and as well as room only we provide competitive B&B and also Dinner inclusive offers - should you wish to discover them when planning your next visit to Aberdeen please contact me on 01224 706 878 or alternatively please find us on the internet.

I do hope to have an opportunity to visit you again very soon.

Kind regards

Reviewed 20 December 2011

Having had a bad experience here earlier in this year, I was pleased to have 2 much better experiences since. The hotel staff went it of their way to be helpful and for the second time I was upgraded to a suite. since I normally use my priority points to stay here that was very generous of them. The staff had been slow and unhelpful but seem to either be new or better trained.

• Stayed: December 2011
Reviewed 2 December 2011

First class service at this hotel - the food in the restuarant is excellent and staff are outstanding

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business
K_Parchimowicz, Manager at Holiday Inn Aberdeen - Exhibition Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2011

Dear Mr Ballantyne,

On behalf of everyone at the Holiday Inn Aberdeen Exhibition Centre I would like to thank you for taking the time and leaving such a great comment. It is comments like yours that makes our duties a pleasure and I can assure you that you have put a smile on our faces.
We are all looking forward to look after you in future.

Once again, a big thank you.

Regards

Reviewed 9 November 2011

I was very impressed with the staff's commitment towards customer satisfaction! This was a great hotel and I thought they had a very good range of services on offer. I would definitely come again.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with friends
K_Parchimowicz, Manager at Holiday Inn Aberdeen - Exhibition Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2011

Dear Chloe,

I am delighted to see that you have enjoyed your stay with us and I must say that you have put a big smile on my face on that cold November evening. I will share your comments about your recent experience with all my friends at The Holiday Inn Aberdeen and I am sure that it will motivate them to even better efforts in making sure that our guests feel comfortable and looked after.

Thank you very much for taking the time to review us on Tripadvisor - we are all looking forward to welcome you back.

Regards