1,513 results
All reviews john lewis waffle maker city centre separate bath king room rain shower union street car park air conditioning walk in shower excellent hotel comfortable rooms good size business trip weekend break steak self service
Reviewed 24 October 2016

My family and I received a really warm welcome, then followed by a first class service and exceptional food what more do you need for a special occasion. My Mum loved her 71st birthday treat and we will all definitely be back. We used our vouchers which made it really good value. Thank you for a lovely evening.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Craig W, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Aberdeen City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2016

Dear georgebrown321,

Many thanks for taking the time to post an on-line review following your recent visit to the Hilton Garden Inn Aberdeen, for afternoon tea.

I was delighted to see that you all had an enjoyable experience and will return again. We value any feedback, be it positive or negative as this allows us to maintain and improve on the high standards that we have become known to deliver to our guests.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 24 October 2016 via mobile

I have recently stayed in the Hilton garden inn hotel. I don't have anything negative to say. Absolutely perfect hotel. Brilliant location. Friendly and helpful staff. The rooms are spotless!! Bath and separate shower. Huge comfortable beds. Ironing board and iron. Hairdryer. Television. Safe. Everything you need. The pantry at reception is also very handy! Selling drinks and snacks.
We asked if we could have a late check out as I wasn't traveling home until the evening. They allowed us to have the room until 2pm without any extra charge.
Fabulous hotel! Would definitely return!!

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Craig W, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Aberdeen City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2016

Dear beckiT02,

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. I am happy to hear you found the Hilton Garden Inn Aberdeen to your liking.

We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future. At Hilton Garden Inn, we promise to do whatever it takes to ensure you are satisfied. You Can Count On Us. Guaranteed.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 22 October 2016 via mobile

We visited for afternoon tea. We absolutely loved it. Good selection of sandwiches, 3 scones each and home bakes. I had my 2 children with me and they even made a plain selection of sandwiches for them in their own afternoon tea. Lovely staff too. We will definitely be back.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Susan S,

We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 21 October 2016

We had an overnight stay in Aberdeen and opted for the Hilton Garden.
We found the best deal for the stay by booking direct with Hilton, and joining their Hilton Honours programme. The hotel is nondescript business type concrete block, but the rooms were pleasantly spacious, really comfy bed, great powerful shower and really clean. All the hotel staff we encountered were welcoming and smiling.
We had the breakfast at the hotel which was very good, with plenty of hot and cold choice.
We had a drink in the hotel bar, which was ok, but lacked a bit of atmosphere and the drinks were a bit pricey. As the hotel is in the city centre, there are plenty of nearby bars with a bit more atmosphere.
We parked on a nearby side street, which is free from 6 pm evening through to 8 am next morning, but if you want secure parking, the hotel offers its own parking at £16 for 24 hrs.
Overall, I would consider using the Hilton Garden again if I got the same deal.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear beck-hoose,

Kind regards,

Reviewed 19 October 2016

Centrally located with easy access to Malls, bus stops and train stations. Restaurants serving different cuisines are within walking distance. The facilities in the room ensures a comfortable stay. The buffet breakfast had a wonderful spread with facility for take away coffee.

Date of stay: September 2016
1  Thank PramilaR7
Craig W, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Aberdeen City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2016

Dear Pramila R,

Many thanks for taking the time to post an on-line review following your recent stay with us here at Hilton Garden Inn Aberdeen.

I am delighted to see that you had an enjoyable stay with us. As you mention the hotel is ideally located in the heart of the city centre within walking distance of all that the city has to offer.

I do hope that we have the opportunity of welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future. Once again, many thanks for your review.