Lowest prices for your stay
AU$131
AU$131
Hotels.com
1,324 results
All reviews union street city centre nice hotel car park good size bars and restaurants comfy bed business trip reception area one night stay wetherspoons hairdryer
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 July 2023

Booked here for an overnight with my fiancé but due a bereavement in the family we could only stay the one night instead of two. Phoned the hotel and explained that I would like to move one night to September so im not wasting my money, the woman at reception when I called said that was fine no problem but because it was booked through booking.com they would have to physically move it. So fine, thanks no problem phoned booking.com and explained to them they said perfect they can do this just have to phone the hotel and get them to confirm and they would make the change, after them phoning the hotel someone then told them no- after telling me yes previously. So I then had to call up the hotel again and wait to be spoken to for about 30 mins when I finally got through the now man on reception told me it should be fine and there must have been a mistake. So there I go and do the whole process again for booking.com to again say the hotel have told them no again. I was extremely frustrated at this as I was already stressed and upset enough regarding a death in the family to have to put up with this too. A gesture of goodwill would have gone a long way here. Finally the next day called up again and got put through to the manager who helped me and let me move the whole booking and rebook the Friday- she was much more straight talking and sounded like she knew what she was on about, just wish the staff wouldn’t have made false promises. Overall the hotel was lovely and clean and was in a great area, staff were nice upon arrival. Modern hotel with everything you need. I am looking forward to coming back here in August however just thought I would make you aware of the stress I had to go through to change the booking. Next time I will book direct with hotel, but the confusion was inevitably coming from the hotel not booking.com.

Date of stay: June 2023
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Frank Whitaker, General Manager at Park Inn By Radisson Aberdeen, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2023

hi laurencr, thank you very much for your review. I am very sorry to read of the challenges that you faced when such sad circumstances meant you needed to change your booking. I have spoken to Kate, the Front Office Manager who resolved things for you, who assures me that she has reviewed your feedback with her team. Her intention is to improve the communication in examples like this so that when a follow-up call is taken by someone on a different shift, they are able to access previous conversation notes. Thank you for letting us know that when you stayed you enjoyed your experience, and the team look forward to welcoming you back next month. Thank you

Reviewed 23 June 2023

Service is poor. Breakfast is disgusting and you are interrogated from when you arrive. I stay in many Hiltons but this is the worse I have ever been. Really needs some dynamic management to set the right standards

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Hi W2013ZSpeter, I am sorry that you did not enjoy your experience. I've also read your Customer Survey Response and see that you were unhappy at being asked for ID when you arrived, in fact you write that you told the Receptionist she should join the police, which was an unfortunate thing to say. The ID check is an international security standard that even Hilton hotels apply, and the team politely engage with this with all guests. Late at night it protects you, making sure that only you can access your room if you forget your key for example. The team works to keep everyone safe whilst delivering a friendly and polite service and I am sorry that this annoyed you.

Reviewed 22 June 2023

The reception staff could be more friendly. After handing over the room keys there was no instructions Breakfast was great . Staff in restaurant for breakfast were very professional and serving with a smile. The upholstery of the chair in my room was split at the seam in 2 places. I am surprised the house keeping did not notice it. Bathroom was clean and toiletries were of good quality.

Date of stay: June 2023

Hi Oz_indian, thank you for making time to leave your review and letting us know how much you enjoyed your stay. Appreciate your feedback as well. Thank you

Reviewed 19 June 2023

Fantastic one-night stay for a night out in Aberdeen - very clean room, excellent shower, comfortable bed and pillows and lovely staff! Very good value for money and the location is excellent/central.

Date of stay: June 2023

Hi meike2703, delighted you enjoyed your stay, thanks for letting us know!

Reviewed 13 June 2023

Brillant hotel ,great location , nothing to much trouble , im 6 weeks po of having tlkr . I sleep with pillows between my knees ,i went to reception and asked for a couple of extra pillows ,no problem they wede with me within half an hour .

Date of stay: June 2023
Frank Whitaker, General Manager at Park Inn By Radisson Aberdeen, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2023

Hi pmclen882195, thank you so much for your lovely comments. It's great to read how the team looked after you, thanks for letting us know!