All reviews cullen skink sea view chicken steak honeycomb sundae superb lunch white pudding portion sizes are fish n chips adequate room family meal public areas are cooked to perfection taxi ride booked a table quiet area bit dated restaurant menu
Reviewed 9 April 2018

This is the second time I have stayed in the Cove hotel, we had a lovely room, number 6, very quiet a tad warm. Breakfast was just OK but the dinner in the restaurant was lovely, bar was lively on Friday night full of locals and visitors. I will be back.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
CoveBayHotel, General Manager at Cove Bay Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2018

Thank you for your review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and will return in the future. Look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

Nice homely hotel, made to feel welcome. Good food. Breakfast was good. The bedrooms are comfortable and clean. Overall our experience was very good and certainly value for money. Private free parking is also a big advantage.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
CoveBayHotel, General Manager at Cove Bay Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2018

Thank you for your kind review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed 1 March 2018

Easily got my car parked in large rear car park when I popped in for dinner at Cove Bay Hotel's restaurant last week. Friendly staff and fast service. Excellent menu choices with food and drinks very reasonably priced. Best value I've come across in Aberdeen to date. I will certainly go back.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
CoveBayHotel, General Manager at Cove Bay Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2018

Thank you for your kind review. We are glad you enjoyed your experience with us. We will look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 1 March 2018

I had to change my reservation due be trap in the middle of snow torment. The personal in the hotel has been very nice a supportive of my situation. The food is amazing, I strongly recommend that you try the vegetable soup and the trio of beef. The Scottish breakfast is delicious!!!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for your kind review. We are glad we could help under the circumstances, and hope you got home safe. We hope to see you again.

Reviewed 2 February 2018

Up for work for week, had really good stay, staff at hotel are really friendly and helpful with rooms okay size and really nice and clean, would recommend restaurant as food was good and reasonable had a good weeks stay

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business