All reviews sea view superb lunch cullen skink steak pie battered haddock popular with the locals family meal nice shower cooked to perfection booked a table quiet area breakfast and dinner bit dated black pudding comfy bed saturday night single room
Reviewed 1 March 2018

Easily got my car parked in large rear car park when I popped in for dinner at Cove Bay Hotel's restaurant last week. Friendly staff and fast service. Excellent menu choices with food and drinks very reasonably priced. Best value I've come across in Aberdeen to date. I will certainly go back.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
CoveBayHotel, General Manager at Cove Bay Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2018

Thank you for your kind review. We are glad you enjoyed your experience with us. We will look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 1 March 2018

I had to change my reservation due be trap in the middle of snow torment. The personal in the hotel has been very nice a supportive of my situation. The food is amazing, I strongly recommend that you try the vegetable soup and the trio of beef. The Scottish breakfast is delicious!!!

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for your kind review. We are glad we could help under the circumstances, and hope you got home safe. We hope to see you again.

Reviewed 2 February 2018

Up for work for week, had really good stay, staff at hotel are really friendly and helpful with rooms okay size and really nice and clean, would recommend restaurant as food was good and reasonable had a good weeks stay

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 29 January 2018

A lovely quirky hotel overlooking the sea. Nice and quiet. Cleaned well. Good facilities in the room although the kettle was not near a socket. A good choice of breakfast with friendly and helpful staff. On the outskirts of Aberdeen and central to everywhere by car.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

Visited today for lunch with my wife, daughter and her husband. All food was served by pleasant friendly staff. The food was very well presented and of very good quantity. Would have no hesitation in returning. Judge for your self by the photos.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple