“Delicious!”

Wild Ginger Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 770 Restaurants in Aberdeen
Price range: USD 1 - USD 25
Description: Wild Ginger brings out the authentic Indian cusine for Aberdonians so if you want to enjoy real taste of Indian delicacies then come & dine with us & experience modern interiors & enchanting Indian aroma. We serves authentic Indian food, Asian food, Grill, Karahi & Balti Dishes, Vegetarian Friendly.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

First visit tonight and definitely won’t be my last!
Service is excellent, staff are lovely and food was excellent!
Try the deluxe mixed grill if you like your tandoori meat!

Date of visit: April 2018
1  Thank Fleuriebap

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Me and my cousin went out for dinner here on a Friday evening and managed to get a table last minute. Lovely atmosphere and the food was nice and super creamy which I love. Only downside was we waited for an hour after ordering our dishes. In that hour we weren’t once asked if we would like any more drinks or to keep us updated on when our food would arrive. Once we raised the issue the staff were very attentive and offered us plenty of free drinks. Would suggest maybe dining on a quieter evening.

1  Thank Lyndsay M
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We had an amazing top quality food expirience with my partner today!!! This indian restaurant is a real hidden diamond in the heart of Aberdeen city!!!! The service, oh my god, I am impressed on how polite staff was and so smiley!! We had a first class welcome! The decoration is absolutely beautiful and the food.... No comnents can describe what we felt when we tasted our dishes!!! So much herbs, all these flavours combine together with an elegant way and still be able to recognise each flavor seperate!!!
Also, is my partner's birthday, but I did not mentioned anything on the phone when I made the booking. Moreover there was birthday balloons on top of our table as well as a big birthday label at the side of it!! Last but not least, at the end of our dinner a real huuuuuge birthday cake with a firework candle came to our table with a birthday song playing at the background!!!!! OMG!!!!! 10000000% the best restaurant in Aberdeen in all ways!!!!! The best quality food ever!!!! And the portions are BIG!!!!
Thank you soooo much Wild Ginger team!!!

Date of visit: April 2018
2  Thank elinageorgiou
Reviewed 1 April 2018

I've just visited Wild Ginger for the 7th time and simply cannot fault it. Everything about this restaurant is excellent, fantastic freshly cooked food, which is well presented with lots of choice from an extensive menu. friendly attentive staff, superb service. Special thanks to Wahed our waiter on our latest visit who recommended dishes to me and my wife which were delightful.

2  Thank John P
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Can't rate this highly enough

Fantastic staff, high standard of service.

Fast and efficient yet does not affect the standard of food by any means.

Food was delicious. We ordered a mix of fusion and traditional.

I personally loved the scallops, cooked to perfection.

I must say it's a shame I don't live in Aberdeen as I think I'd be here every weekend.

Excellently priced i would have been willing to pay more purely for the service.

2  Thank clairebP9047CQ