“Nice coffee, cakes & ice cream.”
Review of Sand Dollar Cafe

Sand Dollar Cafe
Ranked #81 of 790 Restaurants in Aberdeen
Price range: USD 32 - USD 129
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Description: The Sand Dollar Cafe is a seafront restaurant serving breakfast, lunches and afternoon light meals offering daily specials in a friendly atmosphere, we have outside seating, do special Bistro evening events like Jazz Nights and always welcome children.
Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

My wife and I sat at the outside tables here a couple of times on a lovely sunny day. A nice spot to watch the world go by for a bit. We had coffee and cake the first time and returned for some ice cream later in the day. The cafe is spotless and really nice, the inside tables looked nice. The staff were really friendly and helpful. Reasonably priced bearing in mind that it's on the seafront. The quality of the coffee was good as was the cake. When we cam back later in the day for ice cream we weren't disappointed. Really nice with a good choice of flavours. Not the cheapest but at least the quality was excellent.

Reviewed 10 August 2017

Have walked past this place many times over the years without a glance. Out with the family today for lunch and daughter suggested we go here as she had been before. A very busy place with a constant stream of people coming in. We were quickly seated even though place was almost full. Prompt service and food was freshly cooked and of excellent quality. Quite a varied menu plus a kids menu. Pleasantly surprised to find this place. Will be back.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

Six of us had brunch here one Sunday. Food was delicious, I had a smoked haddock omelette which was packed with fish & very delicious. The variety of breakfast combinations enjoyed by the rest of my party were all well received too & the service was very friendly.top place to visit.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 7 August 2017

both my sister and myself ordered the Scottish breakfast. After waiting 20 minutes for it to arrive it was overcooked to the extent that the bacon could be snapped in half it was that hard. My toast (brown bread) was cold. My sister had white bread but was toasted that bad it was like charcoal. After complaining about this they delivered us another breakfast which wasn't any better.

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

Stopped off for a coffee and bacon roll after a very pleasant dog walk.

Ordered, took my seat and waited.......and waited. After watching everyone else get served mentioned it to the passing waitress and was met with a 'we're busy, if u don't like get stuffed attitude'

Won't be back