“Bliss”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Alice's Cottage

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Welcome to Alice's Cottage
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

SET8808
Sheffield, United Kingdom
“Bliss”
Reviewed 28 July 2017 for a stay in June 2017

I am very familiar with the local area and found Alice's Cottage from an online search as my usual local hotel was too expensive and so glad I did. Alice's Cottage is a perfect haven and I will never forget my time there. Everything you need is provided and the Welcome Basket was a lovely touch. Chris was a fantastic host, very accommodating particularly when I had to change my plans and extend my stay at short notice. Alice's Cottage is ideal for individuals, couples and families. The fresh air, the views, the hospitality, the garden, the robins, the peace and tranquillity and above all the sense of care, love and attention to detail makes Alice's Cottage a very special place. Ideal for escaping it all or exploring or if you like to read, write or paint Alice's Cottage provides that much needed peace and quiet and the landscape is stunning. Alice's Cottage is first on my list when I return to the area as I often do. I didn't want to leave.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
21 Sep 2017
Sorry for the late response Sharon, thanks for the excellent review! Looking forward to seeing you again soon! C
baabaamag...
York, United Kingdom
“A real gem in a beautiful setting.”
Reviewed 19 July 2017 for a stay in May 2017

I stayed here whilst working nearby, and it was the perfect place to come back to each evening. I loved hearing the sheep bleating in the nearby fields, and gazing at the wonderful views of the unspoilt countryside. I was given a very warm welcome, and the cottage had everything I needed for a real home from home.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing