“Best Food & Service in Derry”
Review of QUAYWEST

QUAYWEST
Ranked #13 of 202 Restaurants in Derry
Price range: USD 7 - USD 21
Cuisines: Gastropub
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 22 February 2012

I want to thank John & staff for the wonderful meal we had this evening. From start to finish it was amazing.
The 50% off was was great to my purse and the loyality stamps is a great way to keep saving. Thanks guys....
I recommend Quaywest for a great night out!!!! Try it for yourself....

Bridgeen Harkin

1  Thank Bridgeen H
Write a ReviewReviews (1,184)

Reviewed 17 February 2012

This place seems to always be busy. It has a very nice atmosphere in there too. The choice of food is good. They do a deal on there menu to if I remember correctly, will definitely be back.

Reviewed 17 February 2012

My wife and I went to Quaywest for Valentines Day and we were impressed with the reception we got. We were early but we were invited to have a drink before we were showed to our table. The menu was varied for myself, but for my wife who is vegetarian there was very little to choose from. There is more to life than spicy pasta and veg curry & stirfry! A little more imagination is required!

Reviewed 14 February 2012

Had a lovely night @ Quaywest with the family our table was booked had to wait about 20 mins for our meal which was fine as it gave us time to chat . It was worth the wait and with 50% off food and drink and there was'nt much to complain about . Staff were friendly and attentive . Overall excellent service will be back again for sure .

Reviewed 13 February 2012

Thanks to tripadvisor we came across this gem as we stopped for lunch on our way to Donegal. The food,the service,the atmosphere was fantastic not to mention the value for money. Well worth a visit or two!