“Well worth a visit”

Price range: USD 4 - USD 33
Cuisines: Contemporary
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Description: The Browns group newest addition to the restaurant scene sees Ian orr opening up in the heart of the Ciy of Culture 2013.Browns in town offers contemporary fine dine food in comfortable & fashionable surroundings.Well worth a visit!
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

This restaurant has a lovely atmosphere & great food. The prices are reasonable for thr quality of the food. I have just been the twice - the highlight of both my trips was the turkish delight cheesecake. In fairness the cocktails were pretty good too. The staff were very friendly, helpful and at no stage did we feel rushed. Enjoy!!!

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

The food is of superb quality, the staff very friendly and attentive and the speed of service very fast. For £25 for 3 courses, there's really nothing to criticise in terms of flavour, presentation, variety, service or value for money. Been going years and they've never put a foot wrong. The service was always good but they seem to have taken to a new level, possibly with the addition of the GM from Brown's Bonds Hill?

Reviewed 2 April 2018

I was in Browns last night- 31/3/18 and had an excellent dining experience with my nephew. The food was excellent and the customer service remarkable. A young waiter called Anthony checked in with us 3 times to ensure everything was ok.He was very attentive without being anyway intrusive. I will be returning there as soon as I can.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Scrolled trip advisor for a bit & decided to see if we could get a table.
Service was spot on, fantastic food perfectly cooked & well presented, clean, lovely ambience... Infact, so good we booked for the next day & went back! Big well done & thank you to all staff :)

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

I had one of the most amazing meals I have ever eaten in Browns!! The food was so fresh and different from other restaurants in Derry. For the quality of the food the price is so reasonable. My new favourite place to eat