“Wonderful venue for Daniel.”
Review of Millennium Forum

Millennium Forum
Ranked #15 of 140 things to do in Derry
More attraction details
Owner description: The Millennium Forum is one of the largest purpose built theatres, exhibition and conference centres in the island of Ireland. It has no competitors in terms of size in the North West of Ireland.
Reviewed 22 April 2017

It, was grand except need a few more toilets. Really bad. We were up in the balconies and it was ok. Show absooooletly fantastic.

Reviewed 7 April 2017 via mobile

We were sitting in the second row of the stalls so had a great view. The seats were relatively comfortable and had good leg room. We went to see a show by LMS and the actors were all very good even though the story was a bit dubious. At the interval we decided to treat ourselves to a tub of the honeycomb ice-cream which was tasty and good value for money.

Reviewed 19 March 2017

Had dinner here before the show. Food was lovely, reasonably priced and we were able to order drinks for intermission too.

Reviewed 21 February 2017 via mobile

Great show and a lovely theatre. But we were constantly interrupted by people going to toilet and drunk ladies behind us talking. Even 1 of them crying. Feet on our chairs and using mobile fones. There should be zero tolerance for this.

2  Thank sosex
Reviewed 15 February 2017 via mobile

Took my Girl to see Dirty Dancing Great show very enjoyable performance. From Booking and going 99%, with a minor hicup with the Tickets but because I drive it was easy for me to call in and collect them or I'd still be waiting on them in the post?? Which I paid for! Just make sure if collecting your tickets and they say they are already posted, Ask again for final check just to see if they are their as I called in and was told they we're posted then on Day of the show still no tickets so again glad I Drive.... over all staff in the night very friendly and helpful with everything smiles all around :-)...

1  Thank GazicG