Da Vinci's Hotel Derry(Derry)(Great Value!)
USD 113
USD 169
USD 106
Priceline
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 119/night.

USD 205
USD 130
USD 128
USD 103
USD 97
USD 91
Groarty House & Manor B&B(Derry)(Great Value!)
USD 84
USD 79
Priceline
USD 80
USD 76
All reviewssnug barwine barfunction roomcity centrewedding venuefood was amazingwedding receptiongreat nightreception stafflast weekendhotel restaurantgreat atmospherestayed here for one nightfirst classwinebarleoncolleen
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Went to the Waterfoot for dinner last week and expected the usual menu they've had for years! What a lovely surprise to see a new menu with a great variety of choices! All the old faithfuls were included, prawn cocktail, chicken maryland, scampi! So much to choose from. The food was absolutely delicious and the service was first class! Well done Michael and your big tall bearded waiter! We will certainly be back!!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Sky582
Adam S, Marketing at Waterfoot Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2018

Good Afternoon Sky582,

Thank you so much for your 5 star review. We are delighted that you enjoyed our new revamped menu.

Keep an eye as we will be adding more evening specials and even more choice and old faithfuls.

I will ensure to pass your kind comments on to Michael and Shaughan (Big tall Bearded Waiter).

We look forward to seeing you again soon. Keep an eye on our Facebook page for more updates on our refurbishment and on the menu changes.

Kind Regards,
Adam Sweeney
Brand Operations Assistant

Reviewed 3 April 2018

To give you some back story, we were hear as a large group, and it was not my choice of hotel but we were only there for one night.

The lobby is beautiful, modern and posh, as is the bar/restaurant area so I was very excited to see our room. I traveled with my husband on this tour and our big smiles started to fade as we walked further and further from the lobby towards our room. Our room was located downstairs, lighting was awful and it felt as though we were being shipped to the cellar to sleep.

The room was very dated and we had two single beds. The beds were quite rough, the bathroom lighting was interesting, and the smell in the hall was like someone dumped a bottle of Febreeze trying to mask something.

Having said that, we were not in the room very long, and the common rooms were clearly recently updated. The shower/bath were a good size and everything was clean.

Some members of our group were in the basement with us, others upstairs. I didn't hear too much complaint from people who roomed upstairs aside from couples who got two beds instead of one. I imagine they are slowly renovating so ask for a room upstairs.

Over all I am not 100% sure what we paid as it was included so I cannot say if it was great value. But it has loads of potential.

Room Tip: Upstairs might be renovated
Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Travelgirl082290

Good Afternoon Travelgirl082290,

Thank you so much for you review.

The hotel has recently been taken over by new ownership and management from the end of February. We are currently revamping all bedrooms and facilities and the refurbishments on the downstairs rooms has already begun. I do apologise that you were allocated one of the older bedrooms but i can assure you that by the end of this month these rooms will be at a very high standard.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the future. Always remember to book direct for the best available rates and latest promotions.

Kind Regards,

Adam Sweeney
Brand Operations Assistant

Reviewed 29 March 2018

We were greeted and assigned our rooms three of them, our party of six was looking for dinner, we went to the bar/restaurant and asked if it would be okay if we had a meal at the bar as we were tired and just wanted something to hold us until the morning. Both men behind the bar seemed like we were bothering them and told us they could not serve us at the bar and sent us through a service door they referred as the white door into a bar, the man working behind the bar was as rude as he could be snapping at us as we asked for a menu telling us to bring it back when we were done with it. We just choked it up to British rudeness stuck in Ireland. We went to our rooms to get some rest and I guess the hotel was hosting two parties that night and the floor in our rooms were pounding and we could here the DJ as if he was in our room. I called the front desk at 1:10 am to ask how much longer the noise would go on he replied until 1:15am it was much longer,. I don't understand why a hotel would rent out rooms to people to get rest if they are hosting loud parties all night. When I brought it up tho the front desk that we did not get any sleep at all the response from Wendy Jackson was we called to tell you we had parties going on the night of your saty last Wednesday and I will pass it on the management. Umm since returning home I have checked all forms of my messages and no one ever contacted us. This is a horrific place to stay...I wish I had one thing nice to say about this hotel but nothing comes to mind...

Room Tip: We had three rooms none that were close to each other and the noise was loud all night in all of them.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Sharonwing
Reviewed 27 March 2018

It looks like there has been a little work on the exterior of the hotel to refresh its image but unfortunately the bedrooms, tiling and plumbing are dated, grotty and gerish. I don't mind the odd spider but the silverfish in the bathroom left me unwilling to eat in the hotel.
Each time we used our cards to try to open our door they wouldn't work - requiring a visit to reception each time. The rude night porter said that it was my fault because of the 'electricity' from my mobile phone. I would point out that neither of our key cards worked (the one in my wallet or the one from my wife's bag), and even on our very first walk from reception to our room the cards didn't work. Also somewhat of a security risk considering there is no verification of room number done when resetting access cards. Although there is free parking there is a lot of noise from the roads around the hotel.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank thep0stman
Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Had a lovely meal in the Waterfoot restaurant to celebrate grandaughter's confirmation.
We had a semicircular booth private but still part of general dining experience.
Food was good as was service.
Access and parking fine would highly recommend.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank dino560
Adam S, Marketing at Waterfoot Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2018

Dear dino560,

Thank you very much for your kind review. We are delighted to hear you enjoyed your meal and day out for your granddaughters confirmation. Our staff work extremely hard to deliver a great customer service to all our guests.

We are now under new ownership with a new management team onsite to ensure best service delivery and our refurbishment is currently ongoing. We look forward welcoming you and your family back to WF in the future. Always remember to book direct for the best available rates and latest promotions.

Kind regards,