All reviews hot breakfast great location great shower facilities close to the train station night stay laundry service busy roundabout room was spotlessly clean shared bathroom bay window walled city street parking spent one night bottled water single room enjoyed my stay yogurt
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed one night at this charming bnb. Great location just a short stroll to all that Derry has to offer. The view from our first floor window of the bridge and river was a welcome sight. Room was pleasant and spacious but the bathroom was very small. Nothing was a trouble helped with the bags up the stairs. Yes I would recommend the bridge bnb when in Derry.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank barc_12_12
BridgeBnB, Guest Relations Manager at Bridge B&B, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for taking the time to leave a great review.
It is great to know that you enjoyed your stay and found our City Center location convenient during your stay.
We are glad to know that you enjoyed the view of the River from your room, it is a great sight to enjoy after a busy day exploring the City.
We hope to see you again on your next trip to Derry, Please feel free to get in contact with us directly and we will be sure to get you booked in to one of our Deluxe River view rooms again and take advantage of our offers available by booking directly on our website.
Many thanks

Reviewed 11 September 2018 via mobile

Loved this wee b and b stayed here for 1 night when carnival of colours was on. Easy to find very friendly welcome by Ursula the owner. The b and b was spotless warm and welcoming. Lovely decor beautiful breakfast room. Bedroom had everything you would want and comfortable bed. I enjoyed my stay here and would certainly recommend it

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Teresa S

Dear Teresa,

Thank you for leaving a fantastic 5* review!
We are delighted you enjoyed your stay at Bridge Bed and Breakfast, and that you found your room to be spotless and comfortable.
We hope you enjoyed your time in Derry during the Carnival of Colours, and we hope to see you again soon.
Many thanks,
Lena

Reviewed 6 September 2018

wa arrived late but the lady didn't mind - she was very friendly and gave us some tips about parking and pubs - the room was clean - the bed was not that big - breakfast was ok - we paid a correct price for the room and the breakfast - the B&B is well situated

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
BridgeBnB, Owner at Bridge B&B, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2018

Hi Kirsten,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay. We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay and found our City Center location convenient. We are very lucky to have so many great restaurants and attractions close by.
It is also great to know that you found your room to be clean, comfortable and good value.
It was great to meet you and we hope to see you again on your next trip to Derry.
Many thanks
Ursula

Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here for 1 night and were very disappointed in our room. The TV remote was broken, the bed was so uncomfortable, my husband and I ended up rolling into eachother. The decor and furniture were very old and some of it was broken. The smoke detector was missing from the ceiling just exposed wiring. The breakfast was average quality very cheaply presented. Would not recommend this accommodation.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
BridgeBnB, Manager at Bridge B&B, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2018

Hi Joan,

Thank you for your review and please accept my apologies for the issues you experienced during your stay. We were aware of the missing fire detector as there was an issue just prior to your arrival and as we did not want to disrupt your stay, we took it out and replaced it immediately on your departure. This did not compromise your safety. I do wish you had asked for a replacement remote as we keep them at reception and could of been easily corrected.
I am surprised by your comment on breakfast as you can see from previous reviews it is always mentioned as being top quality. However I do hope you enjoyed the rest of your time in Ireland

Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

Absolutely amazing lady that runs this place.
Myself, my teenage daughter, my brother & nephew all turned up unexpectedly at the door looking for a room to stay having travelled over that same day after my father unexpectedly passed away within the 24hrs previously. We had not expected the situation we were in & had no time to make plans/arrangements for accommodation, literally just about managed flights.
Absolutely could not have asked for more, from the moment we rang the door bell (out of hour's) to the moment we checked out for the last time before returning back to England. We were greeted with open arms & so much empathy given the situation, we could have - & I believe anywhere else would have - been turned away but not here. Everything possible was done to ensure we had a room to sleep in each night that it was needed & not a single thing was too much trouble to the point of a last minute request for an extra room that was secured without payment until I returned the following evening. My only regret was missing the breakfast as I have no doubt it would have been off the scale after being promised the absolute best physically possible by the chef! We will definitely return in the future & wont be missing any breakfasts next time!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family