“Truly outstanding Mexican-Asian fusion. Authentic, delicious, and prepared with love.”
Review of Kurrito

Kurrito
Ranked #36 of 1,202 Restaurants in Belfast
Reviewed 22 June 2016

If you are a fan of genuine Mexican / Indian / Pakistani cuisine this restaurant will blow your mind with it's ingenious synthesis of Asian and Mexican flavor profiles and cooking techniques. The owner's passion and joy for what she produces radiates in every mouthful.

The smells as you enter are seductive and exciting: The subtle combination of spices, the slow cooking methods, and the elegant breads make for a truly original experience. There is so much creativity in the cuisine, and you can tell from the first mouthful it is cooked with passion and love. The seasoning is perfect. The paneer and roti to die for. Truly the best food I've had out in Belfast, and I will definitely be returning.

Reviewed 17 June 2016

Absolutely love Kurrito, they never fail to deliver great quality food served by some of the nicest staff around. Cannot recommend enough!

Reviewed 8 June 2016 via mobile

First time trying a Kurrito Burrito and boy did it deliver! The lady in charge was happy with a smile ( which is hard to find these days), very helpful and knowledgable and steered me in the right direction. My burrito would have fed two people and the freshness and fusion of flavour was fantastic. I don't think I will need to eat for 2 days :) great value. Well done Kurrito. Thumbs up! I will be back!

Reviewed 31 May 2016

We were visiting Belfast for the weekend with our Lonely Planet Guidebook in hand we searched out Kurrito, we were not disappointed the food was fresh and hot and very tasty, the portions were very generous I couldn't finish my Burrito, but my husband managed to force two down!! The staff was very friendly and welcoming too,

Reviewed 30 May 2016

As a "long-suffering " vegetarian, invariably putting up with pasta, pasta, pasta I was thrilled to discover this place recently. As soon as I walked in the door and the smell of the food wafted over me I knew I was in the right place. Very reasonably priced dishes. Very friendly staff. Yummy grub. That's it - sorted.

1  Thank Martin C