“What a big building”
Review of Courthouse

Courthouse
Reviewed 20 August 2016

Seriously, I have passed this place so many times when I'm in and out of the city centre and it is enormous. It must be the biggest courthouse in Northern Ireland, I have never seen another courthouse as big as this. Tourists would love a picture of this historic building.

Reviewed 3 March 2015 via mobile

This building I see every day when driving past. I remember actually going into it in the 90's when it had been sold and I had an impromptu tour which brought me through the tunnel from the jail and into the dock. It is here that the famous phrase "take him down" was coined. It's supposedly going to be s luxury hotel but Jurys out still!!!!

1  Thank BelfastFoodTravelMan
Reviewed 12 February 2015

This is a truly beautiful building that is falling down. It's worth a look from the Crumlin Road, but hope it gets restored and opened to the public or put to good use.