See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

This place is OK. Couldn't get one shower to work, and the common room and reception closes at 10pm. The French guy on reception wasn't openly rude but he was obviously more interested in the radio than doing his job, and even rolled his eyes at me when I apologised for asking a question. Good price...bit of a walking distance to the centre.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 April 2018 via mobile

Stayed here with 11 friends when on tour with the Paddy Wagon tours. Location was good that's the only good thing I can say about the place. Kitchen was filthy not enough delf to go around 48 of us staying and they didn't open the kitchen till 8 so everyone there at the one time it was crazy. Would not recommend this hostel .

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank lucky4161
Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

I stay there on a paddywagon trip to Belfast I did back in October. Has to be one of the worst hostels I've ever stayed in. Couldn't lock the window in the room was freezing and to top it all off it there was hair all over my bed they didn't even bother to clean it. Paddy Palace more like Paddy's slum.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank GiovanniCork
Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

Staff was so lovely and helpful and I couldn’t not say one bad thing about the Paddy’s Palace staff. However, the Belfast hostel was quite old and run down. The showers were fairly modern compared to the rest of the hostel and this was good. The kitchen was old and dirty and the (free) breakfast wasn’t too appetising. It was fine to stay there for one night but I wouldn’t stay for any longer.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 October 2017

I can see why the hostel has mixed reviews. It's an old building, but I liked that and the location was great. The staff made me feel welcome straight away and were brilliant throughout the whole stay. The hostel's vibe is, for me, the perfect balance between being friendly, warm and fun, but not noisy etc. Some hostel's can be either too sterile and quiet, or constantly noisy. This was the perfect middle for me. Clean bedding, comfy beds and great value.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo