USD 140
USD 114
Hotels.com
USD 101
  • Restaurant
Ibis Belfast City Centre(Belfast)(Great Value!)
USD 106
  • Breakfast included
USD 99
PremierInn.com
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 August 2016

I just found everything perfect! Clean compact room, cooked breakfast and above all friendly and helpful staff. Many thanks for this great stay! The place is also very secured and offers a 24/24 check-in desk. Highly recommended for people travelling in Northern Ireland.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 August 2016 via mobile

My elderly mother and myself traveled from the south ( starting at cork city ) to the north of Ireland , every aspect of our trip was completely wonderful. Irish hospitality is alive and well on the Island of Ireland. However, that all firmly stops at the queens elms.

The setting is leafy and suburban which is I guess ok but the staff had the ability to sour our whole trip. We had booked and paid in advance but were told we were " stupid " to assume this meant that this guaranteed our booking and we would have to pay them again despite having a statement and a receipt. When we finally managed to establish that they were incorrect and we were not "stupid" we were given our room details by staff who appeared disgusted with us and when my poor mother didn't understand the directions to the room she was treated like an annoying child.

These people need training or firing

Avoid avoid avoid

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
3  Thank jsatlanta143
Reviewed 2 August 2016

These are uni halls of residence, newly built, and very clean and smart. Located in the posh residential bit of Belfast. I traveled on my own on business and it was perfect for my needs. Cooked breakfast every morning. Small supermarket on site. Lovely friendly staff on reception 24hrs. Would definitely stay here again if traveling alone (not sure if they cater for couples?)

+ Spotlessly clean, functional, secure, helpful friendly staff, nice area, wifi in room, on the main bus route into town (which is only about a half hour walk away anyway)

- No luxury (come on, you wouldn't expect luxury at this price!), unfortunate noise pollution from neighbouring room (I heard all his phone calls, snoring, bottom burps...)

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 July 2016

very friendly and welcoming. room fine, clean.

Breakfast although included, was appalling. The Treehouse was so full of trays with leftovers , i had to empty one to use one. It was a mess and not once whilst I was there was any cleaning done.

Cereals, was empty and no milk. 2 guys in kitchen seemed more interested in making their fags up for the day.
Coffee was the worst i've ever had in my life and disgusting.
Breakfast had the worst scrambled eggs, ive ever tasted too, vile vile, how can you get that wrong. I don't eat meat so cant comment on bacon or sausages. but seeing how much people had left. I dont think anything on offer today was popular.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 8 July 2016

Value for money accommodation. Clean. Good location. Safe. Staff were super. Really helpful. Would like to mention - I was late for the buffet breakfast (closes at 10am & my meeting was early morning) - I reached at 10:30am. The staff were having their own breakfast but one of them (a young chap) still got up and served me food. While I settled down with a more than generous (& very tasty) breakfast, another staff member - a lady actually came up to inquire if there was enough for me or not. I was quite touched with this rather random act of kindness and experienced the famous Irish hospitality. Loved it. Strongly recommend them...

Room Tip: Just ask... they are great folks...
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business