“Respectable panini”

Cuisines: Irish, British
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 20 May 2017

Quick lunch of panini and tea.
Pleasant service, respectable price.
Whether barbecue sauce goes with onion, cheese and bacon is another question.

Reviewed 24 April 2017 via mobile

I booked afternoon tea here as I had been given a groupon voucher and I wasnt dissappointed. My daughter and I arrived early and was given a table straight away. The gentleman whom I now know as Damien explained what was being served for the chocolate afternoon tea. After a short wait our coffee and tea arrived followed by a plate of blueberry scones with jam and cream and a cake stand with a club sandwhich on the bottom and brownies rocky roads and a chocolate mousse on top. Everything was lovely. There was alot to get through but we couldnt finish it but got to take home what we couldnt eat. The cafe was clean and warm and the staff very friendly. We will definitly be back.

1  Thank Geraldine Ķ
Reviewed 7 April 2017 via mobile

So we purchased the voucher on groupon for chocolate afternoon tea. I don't think I've ever felt so mis-sold, so the photo shown had lots of little chocolate treats on a tray, from buns to sorbets and little chocolate mousses. What we got.. we shared 1 sandwich cut into 4, one bun cut into 4 small pieces, HALF a scone each and another small chocolate bun which was cut into 4 small pieces, only 2 of these pieces we got, which was also the only thing chocolate about it. What we got was nice but absolutely ripped off and not the most comfortable feeling them moaning while your sitting there about the cost of buns they bought in even though there so called homemade by them.. I'm put off buying anything from groupon again to be honest

Reviewed 4 March 2017

Called into this cafe about a week ago for a quick lunch. I was very disappointed.
I ordered the special they had on being a Bagel with bacon, chicken, lettuce and tomato and was told this came with some chips. The young man serving me was very pleasant.
Some time later I saw one of the cooks bring my order out. However, it must have been nearly 5 minutes before it was actually brought to me. When it arrived I looked inside the bagel – there was a large piece of lettuce and 2 or three thick slices of tomato – someone had added mayonnaise to this even though I had not asked for it. The bacon and chicken underneath were by this time just about warm and for that reason I didn’t eat the chicken but the worst bit was a big dollop of what looked like Branston pickle on the bottom!! I wasn’t told this would be in the bagel nor did I ask for it. In fact, had I been told either the mayo or the pickle were included I would have asked for them to be left out. I’m sorry, but the meal was to me inedible. I couldn’t eat the bagel because of the soggy mess of mayo and pickle so I was left with the chips which weren’t so bad. This was one of the worst lunches I have ever experienced and I certainly will not go back.
The reason I have given this 1 for value is that I paid for a meal I could not eat - apart from some of the chips!

Reviewed 16 February 2017 via mobile

Booked a groupon voucher for afternoon tea,have been ringing this place last few weeks but no answer or engaged!!arrived there yesterday wi my wee son who was so excited to have this.there was 2 people sitting in the place at the time so we took a seat.lady came over said can I take ur order I advised we have a voucher to use oh she said have u booked?I said sadly not as couldn't get through on phone,she then got owner who came over and said sorry u need to book.i said there's noone here!he advised he didn't have any sandwiches available.he then said have u traveled far I said yes from Bangor,I bought this voucher as a treat for my son.he then said u want a hot chocolate to my son,my son was upset at this point and said no thanks.i then asked could I book while I was there he said he was fully booked!!!!I advised voucher expires next week!!!wat a joke just got a refund back of groupon there!!!!!won't be returning had a very upset child to deal with after that

1  Thank Sarah W