“Lovely lunch/brunch at Chopin”
Review of Chopin Grand Cafe

Chopin Grand Cafe
Ranked #166 of 1,211 Restaurants in Belfast
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Chic all-day cafe and bistro by night serving homemade and local produce with classical music and surroundings.B.Y.O
Reviewed 26 July 2017

Had a lovely lunch from the brunch menu of salmon, scrambled egg avocado tomato and toast! The salmon was super delicious. Price was good and service also good.

Date of visit: July 2017

Reviewed 12 June 2017 via mobile

Was there tonight (11/6/17) and Thomas was our server and the best craic I've had in a long time going out. A very welcoming service and the food was beyond amazing. Had steaks bigger than our heads and even though it was quiet we felt very at home. I cannot fault anything at all, especially the service Thomas gave us. As a waitress myself it was a service I couldn't fault and enjoyed every minute! Thanks again, will be back soon.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 12 June 2017 via mobile

Amazing steaks great portions, cooked to perfection! Staff so friendly and helpful. Bring your own such good value!

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 29 May 2017

Myself and my boyfriend went here for dinner before going to see a show at the MAC. For two courses it came to £22 and while the food was nice and the service was ok it wasn't worth the price. The menu was very limited and there was no dessert menu, it had to be rhymed off by the waitress.
Also I think it's really cheeky to ask customers to pay corkage when the restaurant doesn't even have a bar so the only option for drink is for customers to bring their own. My bf didn't even need a glass just for the lid to be taken off his bottle and for that he was charged £1.50. And when I went inside to use the toilet I realised it's not a very big restaurant and there is only 1 toilet facility.
When you consider you can get a 3 course meal in the merchant for less than £22 then this restaurant is definitely overpriced for what you get.

Date of visit: May 2017
3  Thank Nuala D
Reviewed 13 May 2017 via mobile

Had a wee visit here before a show at the mac and was severely disappointed, it was so overpriced and the options where so limited that all I could have was a burger, the service was good and the food was ok but £22 quid for a burger is ridiculous.... there was also quite a large party of 20+ in the corner and they where so noisy that we couldn't hear ourselves speak, defo not worth a 2nd visit

Date of visit: May 2017